|2020ok Directory of FREE Online Books and FREE eBooks|
Secrets Of A Good Night's Sleep
by John Selby
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
If you have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep, you’re not alone. Almost one-third of the adult population shares your problem. Now John Selby, a clinical psychologist who has helped hundreds of insomniacs—including himself—gives you his Secrets of a Good Night’s Sleep.
You’ll discover some fascinating facts about sleep, why it becomes a problem, and how you can overcome those sleepless nights.
• Why you lie awake when you long for sleep
• Why you wake up in the middle of the night
• The surprising sexual dimensions of sleep
• How to break the anxiety/worry habit
• How to adjust your bed for total relaxation
• Magic bedtime rituals to induce sleep
• Fabulous fantasies and techniqiues to put you in dreamland
• and much, much more!
Related Free eBooks