| || |
A complete practical guide to the art of dancing. Containing descriptions of all fashionable and approved dances, full directions for calling the figures, the amount of music required; hints on etiquette, the toilet, etc.
by Thomas Hillgrove ..
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- The art of dancing, historically illustrated. To which is added a few hints on etiquette; also, the figures, music, and necessary instruction for the performance of the most modern and approved dances ...
- J.W. Pepper's universal dancing master, prompter's call book and violinist's guide : containing a description of all the figures and full explanation of the different steps used in dancing, together with the music of all the principal dances, arranged for
- Grammar of the art of dancing, theoretical and practical; lessons in the arts of dancing and dance writing (choregraphy) with drawings, musical examples, choregraphic symblos, and special music scores, translated from the German of Friedrich Albert Zorn..
- The royal ball-room guide and etiquette of the drawingroom, containing the newest and most elegant dances and a short history of dancing.
- An analysis of country dancing, wherein all the figures used in that polite amusement are rendered familiar by engraved lines. Containing also, directions for composing almost any number of figures to one tune, with some entire new reels; together with th
- Wehman's complete dancing master and call book: containing a full and complete description of all the modern dances, together with the figures of the german.
- Elements of the art of dancing; with a description of the principal figures in the quadrille.
- The scholars' companion and ball-room vade mecum ... With hints and instructions respecting toilet, deportment,&c., &c. ...
- An essay for the further improvement of dancing; being a collection of figure dances, of several numbers, compos'd by the most eminent masters; describ'd in characters after the newest manner of Monsieur Feuillet. By E. Pemberton. To which is added, three
- Brookes on modern dancing, containing a full description of all dances, as practised in the ball room and at private parties, together with an essay on etiquette.
- An analysis of country dancing: wherein are displayed all the figures ever used in country dances, in a way so easy and familiar, that persons of the meanest capacity may in a short time acquire (without the aid of a master) a complete knowledge of that r
- For the furthur improvement of dancing, A treatis of chorography, or, Ye art of dancing country dances after a new character : in which the figures, steps & manner of performing are describ'd & ye rules demonstrated in an easie method adapted to the meane
- The tango and other up-to-date dances; a practical guide to all the latest dances, tango, one step, innovation, hesitation, etc., described step by step, by J. S. Hopkins; illustrated with photographs posed
- The Ball Room Guide, Being A Compendium Of The Theory, Practice, And Etiquette Of Dancing
- Elements and principles of the art of dancing, as used in the polite and fashionable circles, also rules of deportment and descriptions of manners of civility, appertaining to that art: from the French of J. H. G.,
- The ball room guide, being a compendium of the theory, practice, and etiquette of dancing, embracing the newest quadrilles, polkas ... also, the Meyen quadrille, as taught
- Prof. Clendenen's Fashionable Quadrille Book And Guide To Etiquette
- Coulon's Hand-book; containing all the last new and fashionable dances, and also some important remarks on dancing & deportment ...
- A Complete Practical Guide To The Art Of Dancing
- The Jewish Manual - Practical Information In Jewish And Modern Cookery With a Collection - of Valuable Recipes & Hints Relating to the Toilette
- Orchesography; or, The art of dancing by characters and demonstrative figures. Wherein the whole art is explain'd; with compleat tables of all steps us'd in dancing, and rules for the motions of the arms, &c. Whereby any person (who understands dancing) m
- Chorégraphie ou L'art de décrire la dance par caracteres, figures et signes desmonstratifs avec lesquels on apprend facilement de soy même toutes sortes de dances.
- Traité de la danse; seul guide complet renfermant 200 danses différentes de salons, grands bals, sociétés, théâtre, concert, province et étranger, avec 500 dessins et figures explicatives,
- A Practical Guide to Implementing ADSM on AS/400
- Laptop Music Power The Comprehensive Guide Aug 2005
- Linux Client Migration Cookbook, Version 2 A Practical Planning and Implementation Guide for Migrating to Desktop Linux
- Open Source Security Tools: A Practical Guide to Security Applications
- A Practical Guide To Iron &Amp; Steel Works Analysis
- Parsing TechniquesA Practical Guide
- Practical Manager's Guide to Linux
- JBoss at Work A Practical Guide Oct 2005
- Open Source Security Tools Practical Guide to Security Applications Jul 2004
- The dancing-master: or, The art of dancing explained ... In two parts ... The whole containing sixty figures drawn from the life, and curiously engraved on copper plates. Done from the French of Monsieur Rameau,
- Elliott's fruit book; or, the American fruit-grower's guide in orchard and garden. Being a compend of the history, modes of propagation, culture, &c., of fruit trees and shrubs, with descriptions of nearly all the varieties of fruits cultivated in this country; notes of their adaptation to localities and soils, and also a complete list of fruits worthy of cultivation
- The danciad; or, Dancer's monitor. Being a descriptive sketch in verse, on the different styles and methods of dancing quadrilles, waltzes, country dances, &c. &c. ... Together with observations on the laws regarding dancing, with extracts from the acts o