| || |
Memoirs of the principal actors in the plays of Shakespeare.
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
This Elibron Classics book is a facsimile reprint of a 1846 edition by the Shakespeare Society, London.
Related Free eBooks
- Characters Of Shakespeare's Plays
- The Plays And Poems Of William Shakespeare (Vol Xiii)
- Shakespeare and his times : including the biography of the poet, criticisms on his genius and writings, a new chronology of his plays, a disquisition on the object of his sonnets, and a history of the manners, customs, and amusements, superstitions, poetry, and elegant literature of his age (Volume 1)
- The plays of William Shakespeare : with the corrections and illustrations of various commentators : to which are added notes (Volume 4)
- Shakespeare S Boy Actors
- The Plays of William Shakespeare. In Twenty One Volumes with the corrections and illustrations of various commentators (Volume 1)
- The chief Elizabethan dramatists, excluding Shakespeare : selected plays
- A Collection Of The Plays And Romances Novels Poems And Histories Employed By Shakespeare (Vol Iv)
- The Plays of William Shakespeare, in eight volumes
- The Great Folio Of 1623: Shakespeare's Plays In The Printing House
- The life of Timon of Athens : the text of the folio of 1623, with that as made into a play by Thomas Shadwell in 1678 ; with a critical and historical introduction in which the play as written by William Shakespeare is compared with it as altered by Thomas Shadwell