| || |
Indian Treaties And Surrenders, From 1680 To 1890
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- Adventures Of The Ojibbeway And Ioway Indians In England, France, And Belgium: Being Notes Of Eight Years' Travels And Residence In Europe With His North American Indian Collection
- Handbook Of Federal Indian Law
- The Treaties Of Canada With The Indians Of Manitoba And The North-west Territories, Including The Negotiations On Which They Were Based, And Other Information Relating Thereto
- In Indian Tents : Stories Told By Penobscot, Passamaquoddy And Mimac Indians To Abby L. Alger
- On The Indian Trail: Stories Of Missionary Work Among The Cree And Saulteaux Indians
- Traditions Of The North American Indians: Being A Second And Revised Edition Of Tales Of An Indian Camp
- Are The Indians Dying Out? Preliminary Observations Relating To Indian Civilization And Education
- The Indian Chief: An Account Of The Labours, Losses, Sufferings And Oppression Of Ke-zig-ko-e-ne-ne (david Sawyer), A Chief Of The Ojibbeway Indians In Canada West
- A View Of The Character, Manners, And Customs Of The North-americans: Comprehending An Accountof The Northern Indians, Of The Inhabitants Of Oonalashka And Nootka Sound, Of The Five Indian Nations Of Canada, Of The Inhabitants Of The United States, &c.
- Voyages And Travels Of An Indian Interpreter And Trader: Describing The Manners And Customs Of The North American Indians
- In The Matter Of The Arbitration Between The Dominion Of Canada And The Provinces Of Ontario And Quebec: Answer Of Quebec To The Claim Of Canada For Indian Increased Annuities Under The "robinson Treaties"