| || |
Old Memories, Amusing And Historical: A Sequel To "reminiscences Of Old Quebec"
by Mrs. Macpherson
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- Reminiscences Of Old Quebec : Subterranean Passages Under The Citadel; Account Of The Old Convent Of The Congregation Of Notre Dame That Does Not Now Exist; Prominent Old Quebecers, &c., &c.
- French Canadian Life And Character With Historical And Descriptive Sketches Of The Scenery And Life In Quebec, Montreal, Ottawa, And Surrounding Country
- The Sloops Of The Hudson: An Historical Sketch Of The Packet And Market Sloops Of The Last Century, With A Record Of Their Names; Together With Personal Reminiscences Of Certain Of The Notable North River Sailing Masters
- Woman, Church, And State: A Historical Account Of The Status Of Woman Through The Christian Ages, With Reminiscences Of The Matriarchate
- Historical Notes On Quebec And Its Environs
- Picturesque Quebec: A Sequel To Quebec Past And Present
- Historical Memories And Nation -Building In India
- Latest light on Abraham Lincoln, and war-time memories, including many heretofore unpublished incidents and historical facts concerning his ancestry