| || |
The royall gailliarde : Mr. Isaac's new dance made for Her Majesty's birth day 1710 / the tune by Mr. Paisible ; engraven in characters & figures for the use of ma[ste]rs writt [sic]
by Mr. De La Garde ..
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- The royal Portuguez : Mr. Isaac's new dance made for Her Majesty's birth day 1709 / the tune by Mr. Paisible ; engraven in characters & figurs [sic] for the use of masters writ by Mr. de la Garde ... and revis'd
- The Pastorall : Mr. Issac's new dance made for Her Majestys birth day 1713 / the tune by Mr. Paisible ; engraven in characters and figures for the use of masters writ
- The rigadoon royal : Mr. Isaac's new dance made for Her Majestys birth day 1711 / engraven in characters & figures for the use of masters writ
- The Godolphin : Mr. Isaac's new dance made for Her Majestys birth day 1714 / the tune by Mr. Paisible ; engraven in characters & figures for the use of masters writ
- The friendship : Mr. Isaac's new dance for the year 1715 / the tune by Mr. Paisible ; engraven in characters & figures for the use of masters writ
- The royal Ann : Mr. Isaac's new dance made for Her Majestys birth day 1712 / the tune
- Chorégraphie ou L'art de décrire la dance par caracteres, figures et signes desmonstratifs avec lesquels on apprend facilement de soy même toutes sortes de dances.
- The Prophecies Of Paracelsus: Magic Figures And Prognostications Made By Theophrastus Paracelsus About Four Hundred Years Ago
- An essay for the further improvement of dancing; being a collection of figure dances, of several numbers, compos'd by the most eminent masters; describ'd in characters after the newest manner of Monsieur Feuillet. By E. Pemberton. To which is added, three
- A collection of ball-dances perform'd at court: viz. the Richmond, the roundeau, the rigadoon, the favourite, the Spanheim, and the Britannia. All compos'd by Mr. Isaac, and writ down in characters,
- An analysis of country dancing, wherein all the figures used in that polite amusement are rendered familiar by engraved lines. Containing also, directions for composing almost any number of figures to one tune, with some entire new reels; together with th
- The dance of society: a critical analysis of all the standard quadrilles, round dances, 102 figures of le cotillon ("the german"), &c., including dissertations upon time and its accentuation, carriage, style, and other relative matter. By Wm. B. De Garmo
- A complete practical guide to the art of dancing. Containing descriptions of all fashionable and approved dances, full directions for calling the figures, the amount of music required; hints on etiquette, the toilet, etc.
- Wehman's complete dancing master and call book: containing a full and complete description of all the modern dances, together with the figures of the german.
- Dance Halls: Ordinances Governing The Conduct Of Public Dances And Dance Halls, City Of Buffalo
- How To Dance The Revived Ancient Dances
- The Modern Dances: How To Dance Them
- The Characters Of Two Royall Masques, The One Of Blacknesse, The Other Of Beautie
- At Suvla Bay; being the notes and sketches of scenes, characters and adventures of the Dardanelles campaign, made by John Hargrave ("White Fox") while serving with the 32nd field ambulance, X division, Mediterranean expeditionary force, during t
- Dance halls. Ordinances governing the conduct of public dances and dance halls, city of Buffalo. Issued
- J.W. Pepper's universal dancing master, prompter's call book and violinist's guide : containing a description of all the figures and full explanation of the different steps used in dancing, together with the music of all the principal dances, arranged for
- The art of dancing, historically illustrated. To which is added a few hints on etiquette; also, the figures, music, and necessary instruction for the performance of the most modern and approved dances ...
- For the furthur improvement of dancing, A treatis of chorography, or, Ye art of dancing country dances after a new character : in which the figures, steps & manner of performing are describ'd & ye rules demonstrated in an easie method adapted to the meane
- Orchesography; or, The art of dancing by characters and demonstrative figures. Wherein the whole art is explain'd; with compleat tables of all steps us'd in dancing, and rules for the motions of the arms, &c. Whereby any person (who understands dancing) m
- The treasures of Terpsichore; or, A companion for the ballroom. Being a collection of all the most popular English country dances, arrange alphabetically, with proper figures to each dance.