| || |
Reminiscences Of Old Quebec : Subterranean Passages Under The Citadel; Account Of The Old Convent Of The Congregation Of Notre Dame That Does Not Now Exist; Prominent Old Quebecers, &c., &c.
by Mrs. Macpherson
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- The Pearl Of Troyes, Or, Reminiscenses Of The Early Days Of Ville-marie : Revealed To Us In The Heroic Life Of Sister Marguerite Bourgeoys, Foundress And First Superior Of The Congregation Of Notre-dame, Established At Ville-marie In The Year 1653
- The Life Of Venerable Sister Margaret Bourgeois, Foundress Of The Sisters Of The Congregation Of Notre Dame, Established At Montreal, Canada, 1659
- Old Memories, Amusing And Historical: A Sequel To "reminiscences Of Old Quebec"
- Educational Establishment For Young Ladies : Congregation De Notre Dame, Gloucester Street, Ottawa, Ont., Dominion Of Canada
- History of the Willamette Valley, being a description of the valley and its resources, with an account of its discovery and settlement by white men, and its subsequent history; together with personal reminiscences of its early pioneers
- The head of a hundred, being an account of certain passages in the life of Humphrey Huntoon, esq., sometime an officer in the colony of Virginia
- Prospectus Of The Ursuline Convent, Quebec
- Notre-dame De Paris
- Chronicles Of Notre Dame Du Lac
- Notre Dame: One Hundred Years
- The Story Of Notre Dame
- Woman, Church, And State: A Historical Account Of The Status Of Woman Through The Christian Ages, With Reminiscences Of The Matriarchate
- A Narrative Of Some Passages In The History Of Eenoolooapik, A Young Esquimaux, Who Was Brought To Britain In 1839, In The Ship "neptune" Of Aberdeen; An Account Of The Discovery Of Hogarth's Sound; Remarks On The Northern Whale Fishery, And Suggestions For Its Improvement, &c. &c.
- Tales Of The Indians: Being Prominent Passages Of The History Of The North American Natives Taken From Authentic Sources
- Story of my life, The; with her letters (1887-1901) and a supplementary account of her education, including passages from the reports and letters of her teacher, Anne Mansfield Sullivan, by John Albert Macy