| || |
The royal ball-room guide and etiquette of the drawingroom, containing the newest and most elegant dances and a short history of dancing.
by Rudolph Radestock ..
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- The ball room guide, being a compendium of the theory, practice, and etiquette of dancing, embracing the newest quadrilles, polkas ... also, the Meyen quadrille, as taught
- The Royal Ball-room Guide And Etiquette Of The Drawingroom
- The Ball Room Guide, Being A Compendium Of The Theory, Practice, And Etiquette Of Dancing
- Brookes on modern dancing, containing a full description of all dances, as practised in the ball room and at private parties, together with an essay on etiquette.
- Dancing And Prompting, Etiquette And Deportment Of Society And Ball Room
- Beadle's Dime Ball-room Companion And Guide To Dancing
- American dancing master, and ball-room prompter : containing about five hundred dances ...
- A complete practical guide to the art of dancing. Containing descriptions of all fashionable and approved dances, full directions for calling the figures, the amount of music required; hints on etiquette, the toilet, etc.
- J.W. Pepper's universal dancing master, prompter's call book and violinist's guide : containing a description of all the figures and full explanation of the different steps used in dancing, together with the music of all the principal dances, arranged for
- Complete ball-room hand book, containing upwards of three hundred dances ... By Elias Howe, assisted
- How To Dance: A Complete Ball-room And Party Guide
- American Dancing Master, And Ball-room Prompter
- Prof. M. J. Koncen's Quadrille Call Book And Ball Room Guide
- Roberts' Manual Of Fashionable Dancing And Vade Mecum For The Ball-room
- The art of dancing, historically illustrated. To which is added a few hints on etiquette; also, the figures, music, and necessary instruction for the performance of the most modern and approved dances ...
- An essay for the further improvement of dancing; being a collection of figure dances, of several numbers, compos'd by the most eminent masters; describ'd in characters after the newest manner of Monsieur Feuillet. By E. Pemberton. To which is added, three
- Handbook of ball-room dancing, by Paymaster-Commander A. M. Cree, R.N., with an introduction
- The Ball-room Manual Of Contra Dances And Social Cotillons, With Remarks On Quadrilles And Spanish Sance
- The Ball-room Monitor: Or, Guide To The Learner
- Handbook Of Ball-room Dancing
- Ball-room Dancing Without A Master
- Cartier's Practical Illustrated Waltz Instructor, Ball Room Guide, And Call Book
- Cartier And Baron's Practical Illustrated Waltz Instructor, Ball Room Guide, And Call Book
- The Ball-room Guide, With Coloured Plates
- The tango, as standardized and taught by the representative dancing masters of the North American continent; tango two-step, hesitation waltz, Boston glide, one-step, described by Miss Eileen Swepstone ... illustrated
- Sketches relative to the history and theory, but more especially to the practice of dancing ... Intended as hints to the young teachers of the art of dancing.
- The gentleman & lady's companion; containing, the newest cotillions and country dances; to which is added, instances of ill manners, to be carefully avoided
- Original letters, illustrative of English history : including numerous royal letters : from autographs in the British museum, the State paper office, and one or two other collections
- Dance at the Temple of the Wings, the Boynton-Quitzow family in Berkeley : oral history transcript / and related material, 1972-1973 (Volume 01)
- Original letters, illustrative of English history : including numerous royal letters : from autographs in the British museum, the State paper office, and one or two other collections Volume 4
- The American prompter and guide to etiquette, comp.
- The History of the Royal Fusiliers "U.P.S." : University and Public Schools Brigade (formation and training). --
- The National Gallery A Room To Room Guide
- Letters on dancing, reducing this elegant and healthful exercise to easy scientific principles ... By E. A. Théleur ... Illustrated by twenty-four copper-plate engravings,
- A collection of ball-dances perform'd at court: viz. the Richmond, the roundeau, the rigadoon, the favourite, the Spanheim, and the Britannia. All compos'd by Mr. Isaac, and writ down in characters,