Army Letters From An Officer's Wife, 1871-1888
by Frances Marie Antoinette Mack Roe
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- Army Letters From An Officer's Wife
- The Backwoods Of Canada: Being Letters From The Wife Of An Emigrant Officer, Illustrative Of The Domestic Economy Of British America
- Extracts Of Letters Of Major-gen'l Bryan Grimes, To His Wife: Written While In Active Service In The Army Of Northern Virginia
- Letters of Mrs. Adams, the wife of John Adams (Volume 01)
- Marriage With A Deceased Wife's Sister: Letters To The Editor Of The Montreal Gazette In Reply To The Rev. Henry Roe, D.d.
- Deceased Wife's Sister: Letters By The Rev. D.v. Lucas, M.a. In Reply To The Rev. H. Roe D.d.
- Marriage With A Deceased Wife's Sister: Letters Of A Lady To The Right Rev. The Lord Bishop Of Ontario
- From Life's School To The "father's House": A Brief Memoir And Letters Of Amelia, Annie, And Thomas Johnson, Wife, Daughter And Son Of James Johnson, Commissioner Of Customs, Canada
- A Governor's Wife On The Mining Frontier: The Letters Of Mary Edgerton From Montana, 1863-1865
- An Army Wife On The Frontier: The Memoirs Of Alice Blackwood Baldwin, 1867-1877
- "mademoiselle Miss": Letters From An American Girl Serving With The Rank Of Lieutenant In A French Army Hospital At The Front
- To Mexico with Scott; letters of Captain E. Kirby Smith to his wife