A Visit To The Home Of Evangeline: Historical Romance Of The Acadians
by Mme. Morel De La Durantaye
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- The Exile Of The Acadians: The People Of Longfellow's "evangeline"
- Review Of The People Of "evangeline!" With Historical Sketches Of The Present And Future
- Dawes, Rufus : Nix's Mate: An Historical Romance of America [Vol 1]
- The Doomswoman - An Historical Romance of Old California
- The Over the Border: Acadia Home Of "Evangeline"
- Ridgeway - An Historical Romance of the Fenian Invasion of Canada - An Historical Romance of the Fenian Invasion of Canada
- The Star-Chamber, Volume 1 - An Historical Romance - An Historical Romance, In Two Volumes
- The Star-Chamber, Volume 2 - An Historical Romance - An Historical Romance, In Two Volumes
- A visit to Bois d'Haine, the home of Louise Lateau.
- Rose À Charlitte : An Acadian Romance
- The First Visit Of De La Salle To The Senecas, Made In 1669: Read Before The Buffalo Historical Society, March 16, 1874
- Banishment And Removal Of The Acadians
- Ridgeway: An Historical Romance Of The Fenian Invasion Of Canada
- Nix's Mate: An Historical Romance Of America
- Frederick The Great And His Court: An Historical Romance
- Mohammed Ali And His House: An Historical Romance
- The Historical Romances Of Georg Ebers
- The Clansman: An Historical Romance Of The Ku Klux Klan
- Over The Border: Acadia, The Home Of "evangeline"
- The road that led home; a romance of plow-land; with some passages from the lives of Henry Nicol, philosopher of Islay; Ernie Bedford, pedagogue; Jim Dover, of the everlasting thirst; and Sioux Ben Sun Cloud, the Scotch-talking Indian; as well as others, not excluding Charlie Tinker of the continuous speech and Ida Bethune of the pale-green smile; Jim is dead