|2020ok Directory of FREE Online Books and FREE eBooks|
Secure PHP Development Building 50 Practical Applications
by Mohammed J. Kabir
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
* Offers fifty practical and secure PHP applications that readers can immediately put to use
* Explains the entire life cycle of each PHP application, including requirements, design, development, maintenance, and tuning
* Reviews application development line-by-line and module-by-module to help readers understand specific coding practices and requirements
* Applications can be readily adapted to many real-world business situations
* CD-ROM contains fifty ready-to-use PHP applications, an evaluation version of Zend tools, and the latest versions of PHP, Apache, and MySQL
Guide for intermediate to advanced level developers, showing how PHP applications can be developed by keeping security considerations in focus. Shows how to take advantage of an object-oriented approach to PHP programming to develop highly maintainable, extensible applications for Web and intranet use. Includes index. Softcover.
From the Back Cover
Your in-depth guide to designing and developing secure PHP applications
Its a hackers dream come true: over one million Web sites are now vulnerable to attack through recently discovered flaws in the PHP scripting language. So how do you protect your site? In this book, bestselling author Mohammed Kabir provides all the tools youll need to close this security gap. He presents a collection of 50 secure PHP applications that you can put to use immediately to solve a variety of practical problems. And he includes expert tips and techniques that show you how to write your own secure and efficient applications for your organization.
Youll learn how to:
The companion CD-ROM contains:
About the Author
MOHAMMED J. KABIR is the founder and CEO of Evoknow, Inc., a company specializing in customer relationship management software development. His previous books include Red Hat® Security and Optimization, Red Hat® Linux® 7 Server, Red Hat® Linux® Administrator’s Handbook, Red Hat® Linux® Survival Guide, and Apache 2 Server Bible (all from Wiley).
Related Free eBooks