| || |
Some 300 fresh allusions to Shakspere from 1594 to 1694 A.D. gatherd by members of the New Shakspere society : as a supplement to 'Shakespeare's centurie of prayse,' ed. 2, 1879 /
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- Shakespeare's centurie of prayse : being materials for a history of opinion on Shakespeare and his works, A.D. 1591-1693
- The rogues and vagabonds of Shakespeare's youth: Awdeley's 'Fraternitye of vacabondes' and Harman's Ê»Caveat'
- The Princeton Colloquium; lectures on mathematics, delivered September 15 to 17, 1909, before members of the American Mathematical Society in connection with the summer meeting held at Princeton University, Princeton, N.J. By Gilbert Ames Bliss and Edward Kasner
- A letter on Shakspere's authorship of The two noble kinsmen : and on the characteristics of Shakspere's style and the secret of his supremacy
- Shakespeare as put forth in 1632; a reprint of Mr. VVilliam Shakespeares comedies, histories, & tragedies, published according to the true originall copies. London, Printed by Isaac Iaggard, and Ed. Blount, 1623 (Volume 3)
- Shakespeare as put forth in 1623 : a reprint of Mr. VVilliam Shakespeares Comedies, Histories, & Tragedies : published according to the True Originall Copies (Volume 2)
- The Boston colloquium lectures on mathematics delivered from September 2 to 5, 1903, before members of the American mathematical society in connection with the summer meeting held at the Massachusetts institute of technology, Boston, Mass
- English Renaissance Drama: Theatre and Society in the Age of Shakespeare, Fall 2003
- Shakspere And Montaigne: An Endeavour To Explain The Tendency Of "hamlet" From Allusions In Contemporary Works
- Warrington's Manual: A Manual For The Information Of Officers And Members Of Legislatures, Conventions, Societies, Corporations, Orders, Etc.