| || |
Indian Historical Studies
by H.g. Rawlinson
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Many of the earliest books, particularly those dating back to the 1900s and before, are now extremely scarce and increasingly expensive. Hesperides Press are republishing these classic works in affordable, high quality, modern editions, using the original text and artwork.
Related Free eBooks
- Episcopal Conferences: Historical, Canonical, And Theological Studies
- An Historical Notice On The Difficulties Arisen Between The Seminary Of St. Sulpice Of Montreal And Certain Indians, At Oka, Lake Of Two Mountains: A Mere Case Of Right Of Property, "by No Means A Religious Question"
- Report Relating To The Affairs Of The Oka Indians Made To The Superintendent General Of Indian Affairs
- Indian Researches, Or, Facts Concerning The North American Indians, Including Notices Of Their Present State Of Improvement, In Their Social, Civil And Religious Condition; With Hints For Their Future Advancement
- An Historical Account Of The Expedition Against The Ohio Indians, In The Year Mdcclxiv Under The Command Of Henry Bouquet, Esq., Colonel Of Foot, And Now Brigadier General In Americapers ..
- An Historical Account Of The Expedition Against The Ohio Indians In The Year Mdcclxiv Under The Command Of Henry Bouquet, Esq., Colonel Of Foot And Now Brigadier General In America
- An Indian Teacher Among Indians
- History of Liberia - Johns Hopkins University Studies In Historical And Political Science
- Studies From Court And Cloister: being essays, historical and literary dealing mainly with subjects relating to the XVIth and XVIIth centuries
- Introduction to Asian American Studies: Literature, Culture, & Historical Experience, Fall 2002
- Historical essays and studies
- Addresses on historical and literary subjects : [in continuation of 'Studies in European history'
- Art and scientific thought; historical studies towards a modern revision of their antagonism
- A Volume Of Eastern Studies And Indian Studies
- The Indian as a diplomatic factor in the history of the Old Northwest : a paper read before the Chicago historical society March 28, 1907
- Non-Euclidean geometry; a critical and historical study of its development
- Studies In Indian Rural Economics
- The Heart ;Of Aryavarta A Study Of The Psychology Of Indian Unrest
- Historical Studies
- The Abenaki Indians, Their Treaties Of 1713 & 1717, And A Vocabulary: With A Historical Introduction
- Memoirs, Historical And Edifying, Of A Missionary Apostolic Of The Order Of Saint Dominic Among Various Indian Tribes And Among The Catholics And Protestants In The United States Of America
- Indian Frontier Policy: An Historical Sketch
- Adventures Of The Ojibbeway And Ioway Indians In England, France, And Belgium: Being Notes Of Eight Years' Travels And Residence In Europe With His North American Indian Collection
- Voyages And Travels Of An Indian Interpreter And Trader: Describing The Manners And Customs Of The North American Indians
- A View Of The Character, Manners, And Customs Of The North-americans: Comprehending An Accountof The Northern Indians, Of The Inhabitants Of Oonalashka And Nootka Sound, Of The Five Indian Nations Of Canada, Of The Inhabitants Of The United States, &c.
- The Indian Chief: An Account Of The Labours, Losses, Sufferings And Oppression Of Ke-zig-ko-e-ne-ne (david Sawyer), A Chief Of The Ojibbeway Indians In Canada West
- Are The Indians Dying Out? Preliminary Observations Relating To Indian Civilization And Education
- Traditions Of The North American Indians: Being A Second And Revised Edition Of Tales Of An Indian Camp
- Indian Games: An Historical Research
- A Discourse On The Religion Of The Indian Tribes Of North America: Delivered Before The New-york Historical Society, December 20, 1819
- On The Indian Trail: Stories Of Missionary Work Among The Cree And Saulteaux Indians
- In Indian Tents : Stories Told By Penobscot, Passamaquoddy And Mimac Indians To Abby L. Alger
- Historical Sketch Of The Flathead Indian Nation From The Year 1813 To 1890: Embracing The History Of The Establishment Of St. Mary's Indian Mission In The Bitter Root Valley, Mont.
- Life Of Tecumseh, And Of His Brother The Prophet : With A Historical Sketch Of The Shawanoe Indians
- Chinigchinich: A Historical Account Of The Origin, Customs, And Traditions Of The Indians At The Missionary Establishment Of St. Juan Capistrano, Alta-california