| || |
A study in modern dance positions,
by G. Hepburn Wilson ..
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- The Modern Dances: How To Dance Them
- Modern French Philosophy: A Study Of The Development Since Comte
- Battle Studies: Ancient And Modern Battle
- Art and scientific thought; historical studies towards a modern revision of their antagonism
- Brookes on modern dancing, containing a full description of all dances, as practised in the ball room and at private parties, together with an essay on etiquette.
- Dance halls. Ordinances governing the conduct of public dances and dance halls, city of Buffalo. Issued
- The dance, ancient and modern / translated from the French
- The art of dancing, historically illustrated. To which is added a few hints on etiquette; also, the figures, music, and necessary instruction for the performance of the most modern and approved dances ...
- Chorégraphie ou L'art de décrire la dance par caracteres, figures et signes desmonstratifs avec lesquels on apprend facilement de soy même toutes sortes de dances.
- Wehman's complete dancing master and call book: containing a full and complete description of all the modern dances, together with the figures of the german.
- Immorality of modern dances, ed.
- Political Parties: A Sociological Study Of The Oligarchical Tendencies Of Modern Democracy
- Adam Smith And Modern Sociology: A Study In The Methodology Of The Social Sciences
- The Dance, Ancient And Modern
- Dance Halls: Ordinances Governing The Conduct Of Public Dances And Dance Halls, City Of Buffalo
- The Modern Dance And What Shall Take Its Place
- The Modern Dance
- Immorality Of Modern Dances
- Modern Dances
- The Dance Of Modern Society
- A Full Description Of Modern Dances
- How To Dance The Revived Ancient Dances
- The modern dance; a historical and analytical treatment of the subject; religious, social, hygienic, industrial aspects as viewed by the pulpit, the press, medical authorities, municipal authorities, social workers, etc., by M. F. Ham ... illustrations