| || |
Brookes on modern dancing, containing a full description of all dances, as practised in the ball room and at private parties, together with an essay on etiquette.
by L. De G. Brookes
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- The royal ball-room guide and etiquette of the drawingroom, containing the newest and most elegant dances and a short history of dancing.
- American dancing master, and ball-room prompter : containing about five hundred dances ...
- Dancing And Prompting, Etiquette And Deportment Of Society And Ball Room
- The ball room guide, being a compendium of the theory, practice, and etiquette of dancing, embracing the newest quadrilles, polkas ... also, the Meyen quadrille, as taught
- Wehman's complete dancing master and call book: containing a full and complete description of all the modern dances, together with the figures of the german.
- The Ball Room Guide, Being A Compendium Of The Theory, Practice, And Etiquette Of Dancing
- The art of dancing, historically illustrated. To which is added a few hints on etiquette; also, the figures, music, and necessary instruction for the performance of the most modern and approved dances ...
- An essay for the further improvement of dancing; being a collection of figure dances, of several numbers, compos'd by the most eminent masters; describ'd in characters after the newest manner of Monsieur Feuillet. By E. Pemberton. To which is added, three
- American Dancing Master, And Ball-room Prompter
- The Ball-room Manual Of Contra Dances And Social Cotillons, With Remarks On Quadrilles And Spanish Sance
- Complete ball-room hand book, containing upwards of three hundred dances ... By Elias Howe, assisted
- A Full Description Of Modern Dances
- Roberts' Manual Of Fashionable Dancing And Vade Mecum For The Ball-room
- J.W. Pepper's universal dancing master, prompter's call book and violinist's guide : containing a description of all the figures and full explanation of the different steps used in dancing, together with the music of all the principal dances, arranged for
- A complete practical guide to the art of dancing. Containing descriptions of all fashionable and approved dances, full directions for calling the figures, the amount of music required; hints on etiquette, the toilet, etc.
- Handbook of ball-room dancing, by Paymaster-Commander A. M. Cree, R.N., with an introduction
- Beadle's Dime Ball-room Companion And Guide To Dancing
- The Art Of Dancing, Embracing A Full Description Of The Various Dances Of The Present Day
- The Royal Ball-room Guide And Etiquette Of The Drawingroom
- Handbook Of Ball-room Dancing
- Brookes On Modern Dancing
- Ball-room Dancing Without A Master
- The scholars' companion and ball-room vade mecum ... With hints and instructions respecting toilet, deportment,&c., &c. ...
- The dance, ancient and modern / translated from the French
- For the furthur improvement of dancing, A treatis of chorography, or, Ye art of dancing country dances after a new character : in which the figures, steps & manner of performing are describ'd & ye rules demonstrated in an easie method adapted to the meane
- A Description of Modern Birmingham - Whereunto Are Annexed Observations Made during an Excursion Round the Town, in the Summer of 1818, Including Warwick and Leamington
- Darwin And Modern Science: Essays In Commemoration Of The Centenary Of The Birth Of Charles Darwin And Of The Fiftieth Anniversary Of The Publication Of The Origin Of Species
- An Essay On Man, Moral Essays And Satires
- Modern Essays
- Modern dancing / by Mr. and Mrs. Vernon Castle ; introduction
- The modern dance; a historical and analytical treatment of the subject; religious, social, hygienic, industrial aspects as viewed by the pulpit, the press, medical authorities, municipal authorities, social workers, etc., by M. F. Ham ... illustrations
- Immorality of modern dances, ed.
- A study in modern dance positions,
- An analysis of country dancing: wherein are displayed all the figures ever used in country dances, in a way so easy and familiar, that persons of the meanest capacity may in a short time acquire (without the aid of a master) a complete knowledge of that r
- Grammar of the art of dancing, theoretical and practical; lessons in the arts of dancing and dance writing (choregraphy) with drawings, musical examples, choregraphic symblos, and special music scores, translated from the German of Friedrich Albert Zorn..