| || |
by Francis Bond Head
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- Early Chapters Of Cayuga History Jesuit Missions In Goi-o-gouen, 1656-1684 : Also An Account Of The Sulpitian Mission Among The Emigrant Cayugas, About Quinte Bay, In 1668
- Three Years In Canada: An Account Of The Actual State Of The Country In 1826-7-8, Comprehending Its Resources, Productions, Improvements And Capabilities, And Including Sketches Of The State Of Society, Advice To Emigrants, &c.
- Report And Journal Of Captain Medorem Crawford, Commanding The Emigrant Escort To Oregon And Washington Territory In The Year 1862
- Emigrant Life In Kansas
- History Of The New-england Emigrant Aid Company, With A Report On Its Future Operations
- Organization, Objects, And Plan Of Operations, Of The Emigrant Aid Company: Also, A Description Of Kansas
- Nebraska And Kansas: Report Of The Committee Of The Massachusetts Emigrant Aid Company
- Western Portraiture, And Emigrants' Guide
- The Western Tourist And Emigrant's Guide Through The States Of Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Missouri, Iowa, And Wisconsin, And The Territories Of Minnesota, Missouri, And Nebraska
- Letters From America, Containing Observations On The Climate And Agriculture Of The Western States, The Manners Of The People, The Prospects Of Emigrants, &c. &c.
- The Backwoods Of Canada: Being Letters From The Wife Of An Emigrant Officer, Illustrative Of The Domestic Economy Of British America