| || |
Pencil Marks On The Wall: Looking At Life One Year At A Time
by Andrew Schadwinkel
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Remember the wall where you measured your height each year? You stood there as straight as you could, even stretching your neck erect. You wanted to see improvement.
We all understand the significance of growth: physical, mental, and emotional. Pencil Marks on the Wall gives you an opportunity to reflect once a year, record where you have been so you can get where you want to go. It is a series of 49 entries you address in writing to yourself.
Included are entries like:
• Describe a memory that you believe you'll always remember and explain its significance.
• What clothes have you not worn in the past year that could be donated?
• What do you do on an average weekend?
The questions are designed not to offer generic solutions, but to help you realize for yourself the priorities you've made and the changes you desire. You'll be able to establish a record of personal growth in the space provided for annual updates to the questions so that you can appreciate your life, one year at a time.
About the Author
Andrew Schadwinkel, a creative writer and marketing communications copywriter, grew up in Alliance, Nebraska and graduated from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln. He is employed in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
Related Free eBooks
- A Narrative Of The Life Of Mrs. Mary Jemison, Who Was Taken By The Indians, In The Year 1755, When Only About Twelve Years Of Age, And Has Continued To Reside Amongst Them To The Present Time
- This Mystical Life Of Ours: A Book Of Suggestive Thoughts For Each Week Through The Year
- Hudson's Bay, Or, Every-day Life In The Wilds Of North America: During Six Years' Residence In The Territories Of The Honourable Hudson's Bay Company
- Forty-two Years Amongst The Indians And Eskimo: Pictures From The Life Of The Right Reverend John Horden, First Bishop Of Moosonee
- Life In Mexico, During A Residence Of Two Years In That Country
- Arctic Researches And Life Among The Esquimaux: Being The Narrative Of An Expedition In Search Of Sir John Franklin, In The Years 1860, 1861 And 1862
- Ten Years In Wall Street
- I Couldn't Paint Golden Angels: Sixty Years Of Commonplace Life And Anarchist Agitation
- Medieval Life And The Hundred Years War
- A Brief History Of The Slave Life Of Rev. L. R. Ferebee, And The Battles Of Life, And Four Years Of His Ministerial Life
- Patton's concise history of the American people, from the discoveries of the continent to 1876, the centennial year of the nation's independence, giving a clear account of their political, military, moral, industrial and commercial life
- The first year : a comic tragedy of married life
- Boys' Life Of Mark Twain, The
- Life In Canada Fifty Years Ago: Personal Recollections And Reminiscences Of A Sexagenarian
- Five Years' Residence In The Canadas: Including A Tour Through Part Of The United States Of America, In The Year 1823
- "three Score Years And Ten," Life-long Memories Of Fort Snelling, Minnesota, And Other Parts Of The West
- Supramundane Facts In The Life Of Rev. Jesse Babcock Ferguson, A.m., Ll.d., Including Twenty Years' Observation Of Preternatural Phenomena
- The Pearl Of Troyes, Or, Reminiscenses Of The Early Days Of Ville-marie : Revealed To Us In The Heroic Life Of Sister Marguerite Bourgeoys, Foundress And First Superior Of The Congregation Of Notre-dame, Established At Ville-marie In The Year 1653
- The Life And Death Of John Of Barneveld, Advocate Of Holland; With A View Of The Primary Causes And Movements Of The Thirty Years' War
- An Account Of The Remarkable Occurrences In The Life And Travels Of Col. James Smith, During His Captivity With The Indians, In The Years 1755, '56, '57, '58 And '59
- Twenty-eight Years A Slave, Or The Story Of My Life In Three Continents
- Fifty Years In Chains: Or, The Life Of An American Slave
- Slave Life In Virginia And Kentucky; Or, Fifty Years Of Slavery In The Southern States Of America
- Pioneer Life: Or, Thirty Years A Hunter
- Lights And Shades Of Missionary Life: Containing Travels, Sketches, Incidents And Missionary Efforts, During Nine Years Spent In The Region Of Lake Superior
- Narrative Of The Exploring Expedition To The Rocky Mountains In The Year 1842, And To Oregon And North California In The Years 1843-44
- Thirty Years Of Army Life On The Border
- My life in many states and in foreign lands, dictated in my seventy-fourth year