| || |
After The People Vote: A Guide To The Electoral College
by Walter Berns, Contrib. By Norman J. Ornstein And Martin Diamond
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
-George F. Will, Columnist
"... But Americans are remarkably, and dangerously, unaware of how the electoral college came to be what it is.
"The best single source for information on the intricacies of choosing an American President."
-Frank J. Fahrenkopf, Jr., Former chairman, Republican National Committee
"The authors have produced the definitive electoral college."
The new edition of this popular guide examines how the electoral college and postelection processes work and includes a short history of contested elections.
Related Free eBooks
- Electoral Count Of 1877: Proceedings Of The Electoral Commission And Of The Two Houses Of Congress In Joint Meeting Relative To The Count Of Electoral Votes Cast December 6, 1876, For The Presidential Term Commencing March 4, 1877
- Are Women People? A Book Of Rhymes For Suffrage Times
- Choosing A College: A Guide For Parents And Students
- The European Union: A Guide For Americans
- Journal Of The Public And Secret Proceedings Of The Convention Of The People Of Georgia, Held In Milledgeville And Savannah In 1861, Together With The Ordinances Adopted
- Journal Of The Proceedings Of The Convention Of Delegates Elected By The People Of Tennessee, To Amend, Revise, Or Form And Make A New Constitution, For The State
- Facts For The People Of Michigan!! State And National Finances, And The Kansas Policy Of The Democratic Party, 1858
- Campaign Finance: An Illustrated Guide
- The Presidential Counts: A Complete Official Record Of The Proceedings Of Congress At The Counting Of The Electoral Votes In All The Elections Of President And Vice-president Of The United States; Together With All Congressional Debates Incident Thereto, Or Proposed Legislation Upon That Subject
- The Electoral Votes Of 1876: Who Should Count Them, What Should Be Counted, And The Remedy For A Wrong Count
- The Vote That Made The President
- The New Freedom: A Call For The Emancipation Of The Generous Energies Of A People
- Four Questions For The People, At The Presidential Election
- The Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons Complete Home Medical Guide