| || |
An introduction to the history of educational theories
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- The Black Side: A Partial History Of The Business, Religious, And Educational Side Of The Negro In Atlanta, Ga.
- The History And Theory Of Vitalism
- History Of The Theory Of Numbers Vol - Ii
- History Of The Theory Of Numbers - Iii
- History Of The Theory Of Numbers - I
- Economic History And Theory (Volume 1)
- The code of Terpsichore. The art of dancing, comprising its theory and practice, and a history of its rise and progress, from the earliest times .
- Sketches relative to the history and theory, but more especially to the practice of dancing ... Intended as hints to the young teachers of the art of dancing.
- A history of Hindu political theories. From the earliest times to the end of the first quarter of the seventeenth century A.D
- A History Of Chemical Theories And Laws
- A History Of American Political Theories
- Theories and Methods in the Study of History, Fall 2004
- Theories and Methods in the Study of History, Fall 2003
- A History Of The Mathematical Theories Of Attraction And The Figure Of The Earth From The Time Of Newton To That Of Laplace
- Cosmic Heretics: A Personal History Of Attempts To Establish And Resist Theories Of Quantavolution And Catastrophe In The Natural And Human Sciences, 1962-1983
- The History Of Education: Educational Practice And Progress Considered As A Phase Of The Development And Spread Of Western Civilization
- The Yosemite Valley: Its History, Characteristic Features, And Theories Regarding Its Origin
- University of California, Berkeley, College of Engineering, professor and dean; UCSC chancellor; universitywide chair of the Academic Council and vice president, Educational Outreach, 1952-2003 : oral history transcript / 2003