|2020ok Directory of FREE Online Books and FREE eBooks|
Data Conversion Handbook
by Engineering Staff Analog Devices Inc.
If you are the author or the publisher, and would like to link to your site here, please contact us.
"Listed as noteworthy book by Bill Schweber from EDN Magazine" - EDN Feb 2005
This comprehensive handbook is a one-stop engineering reference. Covering data converter fundamentals, techniques, applications, and beginning with the basic theoretical elements necessary for a complete understanding of data converters, this reference covers all the latest advances in the field.
This text describes in depth the theory behind and the practical design of data conversion circuits as well as describing the different architectures used in A/D and D/A converters. Details are provided on the design of high-speed ADCs, high accuracy DACs and ADCs, and sample-and-hold amplifiers. Also, this reference covers voltage sources and current reference, noise-shaping coding, and sigma-delta converters, and much more. The books 900-plus pages are packed with design information and application circuits, including guidelines on selecting the most suitable converters for particular applications.
Youll find the very latest information on:
· Data converter fundamentals, such as key specifications, noise, sampling, and testing
· Architectures and processes, including SAR, flash, pipelined, folding, and more
· Practical hardware design techniques for mixed-signal systems, such as driving ADCs, buffering DAC outputs, sampling clocks, layout, interfacing, support circuits, and tools.
· Data converter applications dealing with precision measurement, data acquisition, audio, display, DDS, software radio and many more.
The accompanying CD-ROM provides software tools for testing and analyzing data converters as well as a searchable pdf version of the text.
* Brings together a huge amount of information impossible to locate elsewhere.
* Many recent advances in converter technology simply aren't covered in any other book.
* A must-have design reference for any electronics design engineer or technician.
Analog-to-digital (A/D) and digital-to-analog (D/A) converters provide the link between analog data produced by sensors and transducers (links to the real world, from microphones and video cameras to radar speed guns) and the digital data of signal processing, computing and other digital data collection or data processing systems. This complete update of a classic handbook originally created by Analog Devices and never previously published offers the most complete and up-to-date reference available on data conversion, from the world authority on the subject. It describes in depth the theory behind and the practical design of data conversion circuits. It describes the different architectures used in A/D and D/A converters - including many advances that have been made in this technology in recent years - and provides guidelines on which types are best suited for particular applications.
From the Publisher
The world's leading experts at Analog Devices bring you a design reference on a par with 'The Art of Electronics' for data conversion!
*brings together a huge amount of information impossible to locate elsewhere.
*many recent advances in converter technology simply aren't covered in any other book.
*a must-have design reference for any electronics design engineer or technician
Related Free eBooks