A Plain Account Of Christian Perfection
by John Wesley
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
John Wesley (1703-1791) was an Anglican clergyman and Christian theologian who became an early leader in the Methodist movement. A Plain Account of Christian Perfection represents John Wesley's historic teaching on Christian perfection and holiness. Although it is one of his key works, it is rarely reissued and is not available as a single volume in hardcover--until now.
Hendrickson Christian Classics
Every Christian library needs the classics--the timeless books that have spoken powerfully to generations of believers. Hendrickson Christian Classics allows readers to build an essential classics library in affordable modern editions. Each volume is freshly typeset for reading comfort, while thoughtful new introductions place each in historical and spiritual context. Attractive, classically bound covers look great together on the shelf. Best of all, value pricing makes this series easy to own. Planned to span the spectrum of Christian wisdom through the ages, Hendrickson Christian Classics set a new standard for quality and value.
From the Publisher
In the past few hundred years, some great Christian thinkers, pioneers, radicals and visionaries have penned works of literature that continue to influence Christians today. Rediscover the cornerstones of the Christian faith with these classic works from some of the most influential Christian thought leaders.
Related Free eBooks
- A Dictionary Of Early Christian Biography And Literature To The End Of The Sixth Century A.d., With An Account Of The Principal Sects And Heresies
- An Account Of Some Late Attempts By The Correspondents Of The Society For Propagating Christian Knowledge, To Christianize The North American Indians
- The Blight Of Asia: An Account Of The Systematic Extermination Of Christian Populations By Mohammedans And Of The Culpability Of Certain Great Powers; With The True Story Of The Burning Of Smyrna
- A Demonstration Of The Gross And Fundamental Errors Of A Late Book, Called A Plain Account Of The Nature And End Of The Sacrament Of The Lord's Supper, &c.
- The Mark Of The Christian
- Probation And Punishment: A Rational And Scriptural Exposition Of The Doctrine Of The Future Punishment Of The Wicked, As Held By The Great Body Of Christian Believers Of All Ages, With Special Reference To The Unscriptural Doctrine Of A Second Probation.
- The Doctrine Of The Last Things: Jewish And Christian
- The Hidden Manna: Being A View Of Christian Holiness Taken From The Standpoint Of Personal And General Experience, With Scriptural Confirmations Introduced With The Author's Experience
- Backward, Christian Soldiers? An Action Manual For Christian Reconstruction
- Did Jesus Live 100 B. C.? An Enquiry Into The Talmud Jesus Stories, The Toldoth Jeschu, And Some Curious Statements Of Epiphanius, Being A Contribution To The Study Of Christian Origins
- The Holy Spirit In Christian Education
- Christian Reconstruction: What It Is, What It Isn't
- The Christian View Of God And The World As Centering In The Incarnation: Being The First Series Of Kerr Lectures
- The Structure Of Christian Existence
- An Essay On The Development Of Christian Doctrine
- Pseudepigrapha: An Account Of Certain Apocryphal Sacred Writings Of The Jews And Early Christians
- Woman, Church, And State: A Historical Account Of The Status Of Woman Through The Christian Ages, With Reminiscences Of The Matriarchate