| || |
The Word Of God A Nation's Life: A Sermon, Preached Before The Bible Convention Of The Confederate States
by George Pierce
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- Extract From A Sermon Preached By Bishop Elliott, On The 18th September, Containing A Tribute To The Privates Of The Confederate Army
- A Sermon, Preached In St. Luke's Church, Philadelphia, October 11, 1865, Before The General Convention Of The Protestant Episcopal Church On The Occasion Of The Consecration Of The Reverend Charles Todd Quintard, M.d., As Bishop Of The Diocese Of Tennessee
- Proceedings Of The Bible Convention Of The Confederate States Of America
- God In The War: A Sermon Delivered Before The Legislature Of Georgia, In The Capitol At Milledgeville, On Friday, November 15, 1861, Being A Day Set Apart For Fasting, Humiliation And Prayer, By His Excellency The President Of The Confederate States
- The Guilt Of A Denial Of God's Providence: A Sermon On Zephaniah I, 12
- God's Providence In War: A Sermon
- The hand of God in American history; a study of divine providence as seen in the life and mission of a nation
- The Constitution Of The State Of Texas, As Amended In 1861; The Constitution Of The Confederate States Of America; The Ordinances Of The Texas Convention: And An Address To The People Of Texas
- A Sermon Delivered In The Market Street, M. E. Church, Petersburg, Va.: Before The Confederate Cadets, On The Occasion Of Their Departure For The Seat Of War, Sunday, Sept. 22d, 1861.
- The New Life: Words Of God For Young Disciples Of Christ
- The New Life: Words of God for Young Disciples
- The restoration of churches is the restoration of popery : proved and illustrated from the authenticated publications of the "Cambridge Camden Society" ; a sermon, preached in the parish church, Cheltenham, on Tuesday, November 5th, 1844 ; with copious addenda, from the above works
- God and the Bible : a sequel to 'Literature & dogma'
- Social dancing inconsistent with a Christian profession and baptismal vows: a sermon, preached in the Presbyterian church, Columbia, S.C., June 17, 1849,
- A Moslem seeker after God: showing Islam at its best in the life and teaching of al-Ghazali, mystic and theologian of the eleventh century
- Semper idem : or, Popery everywhere and always the same ; a sermon preached in the parish church, Cheltenham, on November 5th, 1851
- Priestly usurpation, its cause and consequences : a sermon preached in St. Thomas's, Birmingham, February 11th, 1845 ; on behalf of the Church Pastoral Aid Society, and published at the request of the clergy and others of the congregation assembled on that occasion ; also preached in the parish church, Cheltenham, on Sunday, March 30th, 1845
- The mystery of iniquity : being the substance of a sermon preached in the parish church, Cheltenham, on November 5th, 1845
- The written tradition : or, The only divine rule of faith and practice ; vindicated against the Tractarians ; a sermon preached in the parish church, Cheltenham, November 5th, 1842
- The Protestant faith : or, The way called heresy ; being the substance of a sermon preached in the parish church, Cheltenham, on Sunday, December 13th, 1835
- The life of the Right Reverend Father in God, Jeremy Taylor ; chaplain in ordinary to King Charles the first, and Lord Bishop of Down, Connor, and Dromore
- A Sermon, Preached In The Presbyterian Church At Troy, March 4, 1827, Bt The Rev. Charles G. Finney, From Amos Iii. 3: Can Two Walk Together Except They Be Agreed?
- Vain Is The Help Of Man: A Sermon Preached In Christ Church, Savannah, On Thursday, September 15, 1864, Being The Day Of Fasting, Humiliation, And Prayer, Appointed By The Governor Of The State Of Georgia
- Recollections Of A Naval Life, Including The Cruises Of The Confederate States Steamers "sumter" And "alabama"
- The Greatest English Classic: A Study Of The King James Version Of The Bible And Its Influence On Life And Literature
- God's Truth: A Scientist Shows Why It Makes Sense To Believe The Bible
- The Jefferson Bible: The Life And Morals Of Jesus Of Nazareth Extracted Textually From The Gospels
- The Life Of God In The Soul Of Man
- Living The Christ-filled Life: Serving God Wholeheartedly
- Sermons Preached On Various Occasions
- A Course Of Sermons On Solemn Subjects, Chiefly Bearing On Repentance And Amendment Of Life
- Sermons For The New Life
- The Golden Bible: Or, The Book Of Mormon: Is It From God?
- The Tree Of Life: A Running Commentary On The Inner Meaning Of The Word Of God
- The Missionary Pioneer, Or A Brief Memoir Of The Life, Labours, And Death Of John Stewart, (man Of Colour,) Founder, Under God Of The Mission Among The Wyandotts At Upper Sandusky, Ohio