| || |
A Farewell Sermon Delivered In The First Presbyterian Church, Ann Arbor, Michigan
by Samuel Willoughby Duffield
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- History Of The Presbyterian Church In New Bern, N.c., With A Resume Of Early Ecclesiastical Affairs In Eastern North Carolina, And A Sketch Of The Early Days Of New Bern, N.c.
- A Sermon Delivered In The Market Street, M. E. Church, Petersburg, Va.: Before The Confederate Cadets, On The Occasion Of Their Departure For The Seat Of War, Sunday, Sept. 22d, 1861.
- A Sermon, Preached In The Presbyterian Church At Troy, March 4, 1827, Bt The Rev. Charles G. Finney, From Amos Iii. 3: Can Two Walk Together Except They Be Agreed?
- The Reunion Of The Presbyterian Churches
- Report Of The Joint Committees Of The Two Branches Of The Presbyterian Church In The United States, Upon Legal Questions Touching Re-union
- A Hand Book For The Presbyterian Church In Minnesota
- Proceedings Of A Council Of Congregational Churches, Relative To The Privileges Of Members Of The Church Of The Puritans, New York, And To The Privilegss Of Members Thereof: May, 1861
- Proceedings Of A Council Of Congregational Churches, Relative To The Privileges Of Members Of The Church Of The Puritans, New York
- A Discourse, Delivered By Henry P. Tappan, D. D., At Ann Arbor, Mich., On The Occasion Of His Inauguration As Chancellor Of The University Of Michigan
- A Sermon, Preached In St. Luke's Church, Philadelphia, October 11, 1865, Before The General Convention Of The Protestant Episcopal Church On The Occasion Of The Consecration Of The Reverend Charles Todd Quintard, M.d., As Bishop Of The Diocese Of Tennessee
- A Discourse On Dancing, Delivered In The Central Presbyterian Church, Cincinnati
- A Presbyterian Clergyman Looking For The Church
- Social dancing inconsistent with a Christian profession and baptismal vows: a sermon, preached in the Presbyterian church, Columbia, S.C., June 17, 1849,
- An Essay On The Warrant, Nature, And Duties Of The Office Of The Ruling Elder In The Presbyterian Church
- The Old In The New: Or, The Position And Policy Of The Presbyterian Church In The United States
- An Oration On The Life And Character Of The Late Rev. Thomas G. Lowe: Delivered At Haywood's Church, Halifax County, On June 24th, 1882
- The World's Edition Of The Great Presbyterian Conflict
- Presbyterian Principles
- A Fair And Impartial Testimony Essayed In Name Of A Number Of Ministers, Elders, And Christian People Of The Church Of Scotland...
- The Presbyterian Manual
- Book Of Public Worship, For The Use Of The New Church, Signified By The New Jerusalem In The Revelation
- An Exposition Of The Prophecy Of Joel, According To The Principles Of The New Church
- Biography Of Rev. David Smith Of The A. M. E. Church
- Autobiography, Sermons, Addresses, And Essays Of Bishop L. H. Holsey, D. D.
- A Brief Miscellaneous Narrative Of The More Early Part Of The Life Of L. Tilmon, Pastor Of A Colored Methodist Congregational Church In The City Of New York
- A History Of The Moravian Church
- The Doctrine And Covenants Of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter-day Saints, Containing Revelations Given To Joseph Smith, The Prophet, With Some Additions By His Successors In The Presidency Of The Church
- A Book Of Commandments For The Government Of The Church Of Christ
- A Voice Of Warning And Instruction To All People, Containing A Declaration Of The Faith And Doctrine Of The Church Of The Latter Day Saints, Commonly Called Mormons
- Gospel Doctrine: Selections From The Sermons And Writing Of Joseph F. Smith
- A Brief History Of The Church Of Christ Of Latter Day Saints (commonly Called Mormons), Including An Account Of Their Doctrine And Discipline, With The Reasons Of The Author For Leaving The Church
- The History Of The Reorganized Church Of Latter Day Saints
- Forty Years In The Mormon Church: Why I Left It!
- A True History Of The Rise Of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints, Of The Restoration Of The Holy Priesthood, And Of The Late Discovery Of Ancient American Records
- A Brief Exposition Of The Doctrine Of The New Church