| || |
Acts Of The General Assembly Of The State Of Georgia Passed In Milledgeville At An Annual Session In November And December, 1863; Also Extra Session Of 1864
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- Journal Of The Senate Of The State Of Georgia, At The Annual Session Of The General Assembly, Convened At Milledgeville, November 3, 1864
- Acts Of The General Assembly Of The State Of Virginia, Passed At Called Session, 1862, In The Eighty-seventh Year Of The Commonwealth.
- Acts Of The General Assembly Of The State Of Virginia, Passed At Adjourned Session, 1863, In The Eighty-seventh Year Of The Commonwealth.
- Journal Of The Public And Secret Proceedings Of The Convention Of The People Of Georgia, Held In Milledgeville And Savannah In 1861, Together With The Ordinances Adopted
- A Journal Of The Proceedings Of The House Of Representatives Of The General Assembly Of The State Of Florida, At Its Eleventh Session, Begun And Held At The Capitol, In The City Of Tallahassee, On Monday, November 18, 1861
- God In The War: A Sermon Delivered Before The Legislature Of Georgia, In The Capitol At Milledgeville, On Friday, November 15, 1861, Being A Day Set Apart For Fasting, Humiliation And Prayer, By His Excellency The President Of The Confederate States
- Senate Journal Of The Second Extra Session Of The Thirty-third General Assembly Of The State Of Tennessee, Which Convened At Nashville On Thursday, The 25th Day Of April, A. D. 1861
- Diary Of Samuel Pepys — Volume 25: November/December 1663
- Diary Of Samuel Pepys — Volume 40: November/December 1665
- The unity of the church : a sermon preacht at St. Peter's Church, Brighton, on Thursday, December 10, 1840, at the annual meeting of the Chichester Diocesan Association ; with some introductory remarks on uniformity
- Memorial addresses on the life and character of Benjamin Harvey Hill (a Senator from Georgia) : delivered in the Senate and House of Representatives, Forty-seventh Congress, second session, January 25, 1883
- A new digest of the acts and deliverances of the General Assembly of the Presbyterian Church in the United States of America
- Memorial addresses on the life and character of Julian Hartridge, (a representative from Georgia), delivered in the House of representatives and in the Senate, Forty-fifth Congress, third session
- Documents and statements relating to peace proposals & war aims (December, 1916-November, 1918)
- Diary Of Samuel Pepys — Volume 19: November/December 1662
- Diary Of Samuel Pepys — Volume 13: November/December 1661
- Diary Of Samuel Pepys — Volume 08: October/November/December 1660
- Debate On Woman Suffrage In The Senate Of The United States, - 2d Session, 49th Congress, December 8, 1886, And January 25, 1887
- Letter From Rufus B. Bullock, Of Georgia, To The Republican Senators And Representatives, In Congress Who Sustain The Reconstruction Acts
- Laws Of The Eighth Legislature Of The State Of Texas: Extra Session
- Minutes Of The Fifty-sixth Annual Session Of The Chowan Baptist Association. Held With The Church At Middle Swamp, Gates Co., N. C., May 13, 14, 1862
- Acts And Resolutions Of The Second Session Of The Provisional Congress Of The Confederate States, Held At Montgomery, Ala.
- Acts And Resolutions Of The First Session Of The Provisional Congress Of The Confederate States, Held At Montgomery, Ala.
- The Blessed Dead Waiting For Us: A Sermon Preached In St. James' Church, Marietta, Georgia, On The Festival Of All Saints, November 1st, 1863
- State papers on nullification : including the public acts of the Convention of the people of South Carolina, assembled at Columbia, November 19, 1832, and March 11, 1833, the proclamation of the President of the United States, and the proceedings of the several state legislatures which have acted on the subject