| || |
A specimen of an intended publication, which was to have been entitled, A vindication of them that have the rule over us, for their not having cut out the disputed passage, 1 John V. 7, 8 from the Authorised version ; being an examination of the first six pages of Professor Porson's IVth letter to Archdeacon Travis, "Of the Mss. used by R. Stephens."
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- Review of the Work of Mr John Stuart Mill Entitled, 'Examination of Sir William Hamilton's Philosophy.'
- A Letter From The Reverend Mr. George Whitefield, To The Reverend Mr. John Wesley, In Answer To His Sermon, Entitled Free Grace.
- The Gospels in the Second Century - An Examination of the Critical Part of a Work - Entitled 'Supernatural Religion'
- A Vindication Of Some Passages In A Discourse Concerning Communion With God
- The Strange Spiritual Experiences Of John Toldervy, As Disputed Between Himself And James Nayler In A Pamphlet Debate Of 1656
- Cataloging Rules For The Description Of Looseleaf Publications, With Special Emphasis On Legal Materials
- The Strange And Dangerous Voyage Of Captaine Thomas James, In His Intended Discovery Of The Northwest Passage Into The South Sea
- A Vindication Of The Rev. Mr. Maxfield's Conduct, In Not Continuing With The Rev. Mr. John Wesley: And Of His Behavior Since That Time
- The Doctrine Of Future And Endless Punishment, Logically Proved In A Critical Examination Of Such Passages Of Scripture As Relate To The Final Destiny Of Man
- Two memorials, not originally intended for publication, now published; with an explanatory preface