Browse Free Online Books and eBooks:
- A biographical history of England, from Egbert the Great to the revolution : consisting of characters disposed in different classes, and adapted to a methodical catalogue of engraved British heads : intended as an essay towards reducing our biography to system, and a help to the knowledge of portraits : interspersed with a variety of anecdotes and memoirs of a great number of persons, not to be found in any other biographical work ; with a preface. Volume 1
- A specimen of an intended publication, which was to have been entitled, A vindication of them that have the rule over us, for their not having cut out the disputed passage, 1 John V. 7, 8 from the Authorised version ; being an examination of the first six pages of Professor Porson's IVth letter to Archdeacon Travis, "Of the Mss. used by R. Stephens."
- A treatise on the higher plane curves: intended as a sequel to A treatise on conic sections
- Grounds Of An Opinion On The Policy Of Restricting The Importation Of Foreign Corn, The: intended as an appendix to "Observations on the corn laws"
- Negro Plot: An Account Of The Late Intended Insurrection Among A Portion Of The Blacks Of The City Of Charleston, South Carolina
- Newton's principia, first book sections I, II, III, with notes and illustrations and a collection of problems, principally intended as examples of Newton's methods
- Sketches From Life: Being Tales On The Ten Commandments And Various Texts Of Scripture, Including Remarks On The Service Of The Episcopal Church, Intended For The Use Of Sunday Schools
- Sketches relative to the history and theory, but more especially to the practice of dancing ... Intended as hints to the young teachers of the art of dancing.
- The American text book of practical and scientific agriculture, intended for the use of colleges, schools, and private students, as well as for the practical farmer. Including analyses by the most eminent chemists
- The art of dancing; its theory and practice, by F. Leslie Clendenen. Drawings
- The Strange And Dangerous Voyage Of Captaine Thomas James, In His Intended Discovery Of The Northwest Passage Into The South Sea
- Two memorials, not originally intended for publication, now published; with an explanatory preface
Browse Related Categories: