| || |
Modern hagiology : an examination of the nature and tendency of some legendary and devotional works lately published under the sanction of the Rev. J.H. Newman, the Rev. Dr. Pusey, and the Rev. F. Oakley Volume 1
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- On The Throne Of Sin: Spiritism And The Nature Of Man As Related To Demonism, Witchcraft, And Modern Spiritualism
- Mercy and judgment : last words on Christian eschatology with reference to Dr. Pusey's What is of faith?
- Peace through the truth : or, Essays on subjects connected with Dr. Pusey's Eirenicon
- An answer to Dr. Pusey's challenge respecting the doctrine of the real presence : in which the doctrines of the Lord's Supper, as held by him, Roman and Greek Catholics, ritualists, and high Anglo-Catholics, are examined and shown to be contrary to the Holy Scriptures ; and to the teaching of the fathers of the first eight centuries, with the testimony of an ample Catena patrum of the same period (Volume 2)
- The fathers versus Dr. Pusey : an exposure of his unfair treatment of their evidence on the doctrine of the real presence
- Cardinal Newman : with corrigenda and addenda ; and an additional chapter on Dr. Abbott's criticism of Newman
- Apologia pro vita sua : a reprint of the first edition (1864), together with the two preliminary pamphlets: (1) "Mr. Kingsley and Dr. Newman: a correspondence", (2) What, then, does Dr. Newman mean?" a reply by the Rev. Charles Kingsley Volume 1
- Apologia pro vita sua : a reprint of the first edition (1864), together with the two preliminary pamphlets: (1) "Mr. Kingsley and Dr. Newman: a correspondence", (2) What, then, does Dr. Newman mean?" a reply by the Rev. Charles Kingsley Volume 2
- Apologia pro vita sua : being a reply to a pamphlet entitled "What, then does Dr. Newman mean?"
- Five great Oxford leaders : Keble, Newman, Pusey, Liddon and Church
- Analysis of Dr. Newman's Apologia pro vita sua : with a glance at the history of popes, councils, and the church
- The Nature And Tendency Of Balls
- Political Parties: A Sociological Study Of The Oligarchical Tendencies Of Modern Democracy
- A Letter From Anna Braithwaite To Elias Hicks, On The Nature Of His Doctrines: Being A Reply To His Letter To Dr. Edwin A. Atlee; Together With Notes And Observations
- Modern Curiosities Of Art And Nature
- Mr. Kingsley and Dr. Newman : a correspondence on the question whether Dr. Newman teaches that truth is no virtue?
- Dr. Pusey and the ancient church
- The tendency of "church principles," so called, to Romanism : proved and illustrated from the recent pamphlet of Rev. William Palmer, and from Dr. Hook's "Church dictionary"
- Dr. Newman and his religious opinions
- The nature and tendency of balls : seriously and candidly considered, in two sermons, preached in Medway, the first, December 21: the second, December 28, 1818 /