| || |
Apologia pro vita sua : being a reply to a pamphlet entitled "What, then does Dr. Newman mean?"
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- Apologia pro vita sua : a reprint of the first edition (1864), together with the two preliminary pamphlets: (1) "Mr. Kingsley and Dr. Newman: a correspondence", (2) What, then, does Dr. Newman mean?" a reply by the Rev. Charles Kingsley Volume 2
- Apologia pro vita sua : a reprint of the first edition (1864), together with the two preliminary pamphlets: (1) "Mr. Kingsley and Dr. Newman: a correspondence", (2) What, then, does Dr. Newman mean?" a reply by the Rev. Charles Kingsley Volume 1
- Analysis of Dr. Newman's Apologia pro vita sua : with a glance at the history of popes, councils, and the church
- Newman's Apologia pro vita sua : the two versions of 1864 & 1865; preceded by Newman's and Kingsley's pamphlets
- Absurdities Of Immaterialism, Or, A Reply To T. W. P. Taylder's Pamphlet, Entitled "the Materialism Of The Mormons Or Latter-day Saints, Examined And Exposed"
- Modern hagiology : an examination of the nature and tendency of some legendary and devotional works lately published under the sanction of the Rev. J.H. Newman, the Rev. Dr. Pusey, and the Rev. F. Oakley Volume 1
- A Reply To Dr. Lightfoot's Essays
- The true and the false infallibility of the popes : a controversial reply to Dr. Schulte
- Cardinal Newman : with corrigenda and addenda ; and an additional chapter on Dr. Abbott's criticism of Newman
- Dr. Newman and his religious opinions
- The tendency of "church principles," so called, to Romanism : proved and illustrated from the recent pamphlet of Rev. William Palmer, and from Dr. Hook's "Church dictionary"
- Letters on Romanism : in reply to Mr. Newman's Essay on development
- Mr. Kingsley and Dr. Newman : a correspondence on the question whether Dr. Newman teaches that truth is no virtue?
- A Letter From Anna Braithwaite To Elias Hicks, On The Nature Of His Doctrines: Being A Reply To His Letter To Dr. Edwin A. Atlee; Together With Notes And Observations
- A Review Of The Rev. Moses Stuart's Pamphlet On Slavery, Entitled Conscience And The Constitution
- Apologia Pro Vita Sua
- Addresses To Cardinal Newman, With His Replies, Etc., 1879-81
- Apologia pro vita sua: being a history of his religious opinions