| || |
The Merck Manual Of Medical Information: Second Home Edition
by Mark H. Beers
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
For more than 100 years doctors have been coming to us for advice. Now you can, too.
The Merck Manual has traditionally provided exclusive, up-to-the-minute information to doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals. Now, with the special Home Edition, the general public can access virtually the same critical data contained in the physician's version -- but in everyday language and a reader-friendly format.
With contributions from nearly 200 internationally respected medical experts, this fully revised edition offers vital, easy-to-understand information about almost every known medical issue, including:
eating, digestive, and nutrition disorders
pediatric care -- including a new chapter on early-childhood development
viruses and infections
...and much more. Featuring original illustrations and diagrams, an A-Z listing of brand-name and generic drugs, and an appendix of medical resources, The Merck Manual -- Home Edition is published as a not-for-profit service by Merck, a world leader in breakthrough medical discoveries with a long commitment to making the world a healthier place.
About the Author
Mark H. Beers, M.D., Editor-in-Chief of The Merck Manuals, is Executive Director of Geriatrics and Medical Literature at Merck & Co., Inc., and Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine, MCP -- Drexel University. Dr. Beers assembled a group of nearly 200 eminent experts as Editorial Board members, consultants, and authors for this book.
This outstanding group has dedicated years to the development of The Merck Manual Of Medical Information -- Second Home Edition, ensuring that the information contained within it is complete and easy to use and understand, while meeting the same standards of excellence that healthcare professionals have trusted in The Merck Manual for more than a century.
Related Free eBooks
- The Merck Manual Of Diagnosis And Therapy
- The Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons Complete Home Medical Guide
- The Merck Manual Of Geriatrics
- Medical Technology Assessment Directory: A Pilot Reference To Organizations, Assessments, And Information Resources
- The Jewish Manual - Practical Information In Jewish And Modern Cookery With a Collection - of Valuable Recipes & Hints Relating to the Toilette
- MVS Storage Management SmoothStart Services: DFSMS OptimizerGeneral Information Manual
- The Little Helpmate, Or, How To Keep Husbands At Home: A Dictionary Of Useful Information Not Generally Known
- The Dominion Home Cookbook: With Several Hundred Excellent Recipes, Selected And Tried With Great Care, And A View To Be Used By Those Who Regard Economy, And Containing Important Information On The Arrangement And Well-ordering Of The Kitchen
- Safe, Comfortable, Attractive, And Easy To Use: Improving The Usability Of Home Medical Devices
- Hand-loom Weaving: A Manual For School And Home
- The Merck Veterinary Manual
- How To Become A Trained Nurse: A Manual Of Information In Detail, With A Complete List Of The Various Training Schools For Nurses In The United States And Canada
- The Parents' Manual: Or, Home And School Training
- Warrington's Manual: A Manual For The Information Of Officers And Members Of Legislatures, Conventions, Societies, Corporations, Orders, Etc.
- A bluestocking in India, her medical wards and messages home