| || |
The Georgian Bay : an account of its position, inhabitants, mineral interests, fish, timber and other resources. --
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- The prairie province, sketches of travel from Lake Ontario to Lake Winnipeg, and an account of the geographical position, climate, civil institutions, inhabitants, productions and resources of the Red River Valley; with a map of Manitoba and part of the North-West territory and the District of Kewatin, plan of Winnipeg, and of the Dawson route, view of Fort Garry, and other illustrations
- The Rainy River District, province of Ontario, Canada; an illustrated description of its soil, climate, products, area, agricultural capabilities and timber and mineral resources, together with the laws and information pertaining to free grants and homesteads, to mining and to the preservation of forests from destruction by fire
- Our North Land : being a full account of the Canadian North-West and Hudson's Bay route, together with a narrative of the experiences of the Hudson's Bay expedition of 1884, including a description of the climate, resources, and the characteristics of the native inhabitants between the 50th parallel and the Arctic circle
- Report of the Special Committee appointed to report on the navigability and fishery resources of Hudson Bay and Strait
- Special Committee on the Montreal, Ottawa and Georgian Bay Canal
- The first seven divisions : being a detailed account of the fighting from Mons to Ypres
- History of the Willamette Valley, being a description of the valley and its resources, with an account of its discovery and settlement by white men, and its subsequent history; together with personal reminiscences of its early pioneers
- Kanzas and Nebraska : the history, geographical and physical characteristics, and political position of these terretories : an account of the emigrant aid companies, and directions to emigrants
- The Northern lakes of Canada : the Niagara River & Toronto, the lakes of Muskoka, Lake Nipissing, Georgian Bay, Great Manitoulin Channel, Mackinac, Sault Ste. Marie, Lake Superior
- Some Historical Account of Guinea, Its Situation, Produce, and the General Disposition of Its Inhabitants - An Inquiry into the Rise and Progress of the Slave Trade, Its Nature and Lamentable Effects
- Thompson's Coast Pilot: For The Upper Lakes, On Both Shores From Chicago To Buffalo, Green Bay, Georgian Bay, And Lake Superior; Including The Rivers Detroit, St. Clair And Ste. Marie, With The Courses And Distances On Lake Ontario, And Other Information Relative Thereto
- Early Chapters Of Cayuga History Jesuit Missions In Goi-o-gouen, 1656-1684 : Also An Account Of The Sulpitian Mission Among The Emigrant Cayugas, About Quinte Bay, In 1668
- The State Of Wisconsin, Embracing Brief Sketches Of Its History, Position, Resources And Industries, And A Catalogue Of Its Exhibits At The Centennial At Philadelphia. 1876
- A Series Of Charts, With Sailing Directions, Embracing Surveys Of The Farallones, Entrance To The Bay Of San Francisco, Bays Of San Francisco And San Pablo...
- Three Years In Canada: An Account Of The Actual State Of The Country In 1826-7-8, Comprehending Its Resources, Productions, Improvements And Capabilities, And Including Sketches Of The State Of Society, Advice To Emigrants, &c.
- Journal Of The Reverend Peter Jacobs, Indian Wesleyan Missionary, From Rice Lake To The Hudson's Bay Territory, And Returning: Commencing May, 1852 : With A Brief Account Of His Life, And A Short History Of The Wesleyan Mission In That Country
- A Voyage To Hudson's Bay, During The Summer Of 1812: Containing A Particular Account Of The Icebergs And Other Phenomena Which Present Themselves In Those Regions : Also, A Description Of The Esquimeaux And North American Indians, Their Manners, Customs, Dress, Language, &c. &c. &c.
- Low-life Deeps: An Account Of The Strange Fish To Be Found There
- An Account Of The Fishes Found In The River Ganges And Its Branches
- Future Challenges For The U.s. Geological Survey's Mineral Resources Program
SEND A COMMENT
PLEASE READ: All comments must be approved before appearing in the thread; time and space constraints prevent all comments from appearing. We will only approve comments that are directly related to the article, use appropriate language and are not attacking the comments of others.