A Narrative Of The Siege Of Delhi - With An Account Of The Mutiny At Ferozepore In 1857
by Charles John Griffiths
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- Diary Of The Siege Of Detroit In The War With Pontiac: Also A Narrative Of The Principal Events Of The Siege By Major Robert Rogers, A Plan For Conducting Indian Affairs By Colonel Bradstreet, And Other Authentick Documents Never Before Printed
- A narrative of captivity in Abyssinia; with some account of the late Emperor Theodore, his country and people
- The Narrative Of The Voyage Of H.M.S. Rattlesnake, Commanded By The Late Captain Owen Stanley, R.N., F.R.S. Etc. During The Years 1846-1850. Including Discoveries And Surveys In New Guinea Louisiade Archipelago, Etc. To Which Is Added The Account Of Mr. E
- Narrative of a Voyage to Senegal in 1816 - Undertaken by Order of the French Government, Comprising an Account - of the Shipwreck of the Medusa, the Sufferings of the Crew, and the - Various Occurrences on Board the Raft, in the Desert of Zaara, at - St.
- Discoveries in Australia, Volume 1. - With An Account Of The Coasts And Rivers Explored And Surveyed During - The Voyage Of H.M.S. Beagle, In The Years 1837-38-39-40-41-42-43. - By Command Of The Lords Commissioners Of The Admiralty. Also A Narrative - Of
- Narrative Of The Doings During The Siege Of Quebec And The Conquest Of Canada
- Narrative Of The Voyages Round The World, Performed By Captain James Cook, With An Account Of His Life During The Previous And Intervening Periods
- A Narrative Of Some Passages In The History Of Eenoolooapik, A Young Esquimaux, Who Was Brought To Britain In 1839, In The Ship "neptune" Of Aberdeen; An Account Of The Discovery Of Hogarth's Sound; Remarks On The Northern Whale Fishery, And Suggestions For Its Improvement, &c. &c.
- A Narrative Of The Adventures And Sufferings Of John R. Jewitt, Only Survivor Of The Ship Boston During A Captivity Of Nearly Three Years Among The Indians Of Nootka Sound, With An Account Of The Manners, Mode Of Living And Religious Opinions Of The Natives
- Narrative Of O. M. Spencer, Comprising An Account Of His Captivity Among The Mohawk Indians In North America
- A Narrative Of The Captivity Of Mrs. Johnson: Containing An Account Of Her Sufferings During Four Years With The Indians And French
- A Selection Of Some Of The Most Interesting Narratives Of Outrages Committed By The Indians In Their Wars With The White People: Also, An Account Of Their Manners, Customs, Traditions, Religious Sentiments, Mode Of Warfare, Military Tactics, Discipline And Encampments, Treatment Of Prisoners, &c.
- Our North Land : being a full account of the Canadian North-West and Hudson's Bay route, together with a narrative of the experiences of the Hudson's Bay expedition of 1884, including a description of the climate, resources, and the characteristics of the native inhabitants between the 50th parallel and the Arctic circle