Browse Free Online Books and eBooks:
- A Concise Account Of Voyages, For The Discovery Of A North-west Passage, Undertaken For Finding A New Way To The East-indies
- A Journey From Prince Of Wales's Fort, In Hudson's Bay, To The Northern Ocean: Undertaken By Order Of The Hudson's Bay Company For The Discovery Of Copper Mines, A North West Passage, &c. In The Years 1769, 1770, 1771 & 1772
- Journal Of A Voyage From Okkak, On The Coast Of Labrador, To Ungava Bay, Westward Of Cape Chudleigh; Undertaken To Explore The Coast, And Visit The Esquimaux In That Unknown Region
- Narrative of a Voyage to Senegal in 1816 - Undertaken by Order of the French Government, Comprising an Account - of the Shipwreck of the Medusa, the Sufferings of the Crew, and the - Various Occurrences on Board the Raft, in the Desert of Zaara, at - St.
- Narrative Of An Expedition, Undertaken Under The Direction Of The Late Mr. Assistant Surveyor E. B. Kennedy, For The Exploration Of The Country Lying Between Rockingham Bay And Cape York, By Wm. Carron., One Of The Survivors Of The Expedition
Browse Related Categories: