| || |
A brief survey of printing: history and practice
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Includes eight b&w illustrations. Chapter headings are: A Survey of Printing (two parts: The Beginnings and The English Revival); The Revival in France; The Revival in Germany; America; A Short History of Printing Types; Decoration in Printing; Notes on Printing Practice; and a Short Dictionary of Printing Terms. About 9 inches tall, 87 pages.
Related Free eBooks
- Contracting For Bus And Demand-responsive Transit Services: A Survey Of U.s. Practice And Experience -- Special Report 258
- Conversations on type and printing : oral history transcript / and related material, 1967-1976
- A life in printing : oral history transcript / and related material, 1966-1967
- Fine Printing and the Grabhorn Press : oral history transcripts / and related material, 1967-1968
- The code of Terpsichore. The art of dancing, comprising its theory and practice, and a history of its rise and progress, from the earliest times .
- Sketches relative to the history and theory, but more especially to the practice of dancing ... Intended as hints to the young teachers of the art of dancing.
- Bibliomania in the Middle Ages : or, Sketches of bookworms, collectors, Bible students, scribes, and illuminators from the Anglo Saxon and Norman Periods, to the introduction of printing into England; with anecdotes, illustrating the history of the Monastic libraries of Great Britain in the olden time
- A Short History Of English Printing 1476-1898
- A History Of The Art Of Printing
- A Brief Survey Of Human History Part Ii
- History And Practice Of The Art Of Photography
- The History And Practice Of The Art Of Photography
- Cyclopedia Of American Agriculture: A Popular Survey Of Agricultural Conditions, Practices And Ideals In The United States And Canada
- The History Of Education: Educational Practice And Progress Considered As A Phase Of The Development And Spread Of Western Civilization
- Legal Hermeneutics: History, Theory, And Practice
- Sketches Relative To The History And Theory, But More Especially To The Practice Of Dancing
- The United States of America; their history from the earliest period; their industry, commerce, banking transactions, and national works; their institutions and character, political, social, and literary: with a survey of the territory, and remarks on the prospects and plans of emigrants (Volume 03)