| || |
Account Of An Expedition From Pittsburgh To The Rocky Mountains, Performed In The Years 1819, 1820
by Edwin James
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
By Order Of The Hon. J. C. Calhoun, Secretary Of War, Under The Command Of Maj. S. H. Long, Of The U.S. Top. Engineers. Compiled From The Notes Of Major Long, Mr. T. Say, And Other Gentlemen Of The Party By Edwin James, Botanist And Geologist To The Expedition.
Related Free eBooks
- Narrative Of The Exploring Expedition To The Rocky Mountains In The Year 1842, And To Oregon And North California In The Years 1843-44
- Adventures On The Columbia River: Including The Narrative Of A Residence Of Six Years On The Western Side Of The Rocky Mountains Among Various Tribes Of Indians Hitherto Unknown: Together With A Journey Across The American Continent
- A Journey To The Rocky Mountains In The Year 1839
- History Of The Expedition Under The Command Of Captains Lewis And Clark, To The Sources Of The Missouri, Thence Across The Rocky Mountains And Down The River Columbia To The Pacific Ocean
- Voyages From Montreal On The River St. Laurence, Through The Continent Of North America, To The Frozen And Pacific Oceans, In The Years 1789 And 1793 : With A Preliminary Account Of The Rise, Progress And Present State Of The Fur Trade Of That Country
- The City Of The Saints, And Across The Rocky Mountains To California
- A Lady's Life In The Rocky Mountains
- A Report On The Geology Of Rocky Mountain National Park
- South By West: Or, Winter In The Rocky Mountains And Spring In Mexico
- Rocky Mountain Life
- Wild Life In The Rocky Mountains
- An Historical Account Of The Expedition Against The Ohio Indians In The Year Mdcclxiv Under The Command Of Henry Bouquet, Esq., Colonel Of Foot And Now Brigadier General In America
- An Historical Account Of The Expedition Against The Ohio Indians, In The Year Mdcclxiv Under The Command Of Henry Bouquet, Esq., Colonel Of Foot, And Now Brigadier General In Americapers ..
- Saskatchewan And The Rocky Mountains: A Diary And Narrative Of Travel, Sport, And Adventure During A Journey Through The Hudson's Bay Company's Territories In 1859 And 1860
- Narrative Of An Expedition To The Source Of St. Peter's River, Lake Winnepeek, Lake Of The Woods, &c., &c. Performed In The Year 1823, By Order Of The Hon. J.c. Calhoun, Secretary Of War, Under The Command Of Stephen H. Long, Major U.s.t.e.
- Exploration And Survey Of The Valley Of The Great Salt Lake Of Utah, Including A Reconnoissance Of A New Route Through The Rocky Mountains
- Life In The Rocky Mountains: A Diary Of Wanderings On The Sources Of The Rivers Missouri, Columbia, And Colorado, 1830-1835
- A Ride Over The Rocky Mountains To Oregon And California. With A Glance At Some Of The Tropical Islands, Including The West Indies And The Sandwich Isles
- Thirty-one Years On The Plains And In The Mountains: Or, The Last Voice From The Plains
- The Fur Hunters Of The Far West: A Narrative Of Adventures In The Oregon And Rocky Mountains
- Astoria: Or, Anecdotes Of An Enterprise Beyond The Rocky Mountains
- Three Years In Canada: An Account Of The Actual State Of The Country In 1826-7-8, Comprehending Its Resources, Productions, Improvements And Capabilities, And Including Sketches Of The State Of Society, Advice To Emigrants, &c.
- Narrative Of An Expedition Into Central Australia, Performed Under The Authority Of Her Majesty's Government, During The Years 1844, 5, And 6, Together With A Notice Of The Province Of South Australia In 1847
- The Buccaneers Of America: A True Account Of The Most Remarkable Assaults Committed Of Late Years Upon The Coasts Of The West Indies By The Buccaneers Of Jamaica And Tortuga (both English And French)
- The Bear-hunters Of The Rocky Mountains
- Prairie And Rocky Mountain Adventures, Or, Life In The West
- The New Rocky Mountain Tourist, Arkansas Valley And San Juan Guide
- The Exploring Expedition to the Rocky Mountains, Oregon and California
- An Excursion To California Over The Prairie, Rocky Mountains, And Great Sierra Nevada
- Across The Continent: A Summer's Journey To The Rocky Mountains, The Mormons, And The Pacific Coast, With Speaker Colfax
- Five Years' Residence In The Canadas: Including A Tour Through Part Of The United States Of America, In The Year 1823
- A Narrative Of Some Passages In The History Of Eenoolooapik, A Young Esquimaux, Who Was Brought To Britain In 1839, In The Ship "neptune" Of Aberdeen; An Account Of The Discovery Of Hogarth's Sound; Remarks On The Northern Whale Fishery, And Suggestions For Its Improvement, &c. &c.
- Books Of The Brave: Being An Account Of Books And Of Men In The Spanish Conquest And Settlement Of The Sixteenth-century New World
- The Arctic Prairies: A Canoe-journey Of 2,000 Miles In Search Of The Caribou; Being The Account Of A Voyage To The Region North Of Aylmer Lake
- A Woman's Way Through Unknown Labrador: An Account Of The Exploration Of The Nascaupee And George Rivers