| || |
The Catch Club, Or Merry Companions: Being A Choice Collection Of The Most Diverting Catches For Three And Four Voices
by Henry Purcell
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- Catch That Catch Can: Or, The Musical Companion, Containing Catches And Rounds For Three And Four Voyces, To Which Is Now Added A Second Book Containing Dialogues, Glees, Ayres, & Ballads, &c.
- The scholars companion, containing a choice collection of cotillons & country-dances.
- The Scholars Companion, Containing A Choice Collection Of Cotillons And Country-dances
- The treasures of Terpsichore; or, A companion for the ballroom. Being a collection of all the most popular English country dances, arrange alphabetically, with proper figures to each dance.
- AFRICAN VOICES ON STRUCTURAL ADJUSTMENT A Companion to Our Continent, Our Future
- Home Work: A Choice Collection Of Useful Designs For The Crochet And Knitting Needle
- Nets To Catch The Wind
- A Trick To Catch The Old One
- The Southern Harmony, And Musical Companion
- The Messiah: An Oratorio For Four-part Chorus Of Mixed Voices, Soprano, Alto, Tenor, And Bass Soli, And Piano
- The First Set Of English Madrigals To 3, 4, 5, And 6 Voices
- Platform Pearls For Temperance Workers And Other Reformers: A Collection Of Recitations And Other Selections For Entertainments And Public Meetings, Especially Adapted For Christian Endeavor Societies, Prohibition Clubs, Loyal Temperance Legions, Women's Christian Temperance Unions, Etc., Etc., Etc.
- RODEHEAVER COLLECTION FOR MALE VOICES