| || |
The treasures of Terpsichore; or, A companion for the ballroom. Being a collection of all the most popular English country dances, arrange alphabetically, with proper figures to each dance.
by T. Wilson ..
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- The Scholars Companion, Containing A Choice Collection Of Cotillons And Country-dances
- The Treasures Of Terpsichore: Or, A Companion For The Ballroom
- An analysis of country dancing, wherein all the figures used in that polite amusement are rendered familiar by engraved lines. Containing also, directions for composing almost any number of figures to one tune, with some entire new reels; together with th
- The scholars companion, containing a choice collection of cotillons & country-dances.
- Chorégraphie ou L'art de décrire la dance par caracteres, figures et signes desmonstratifs avec lesquels on apprend facilement de soy même toutes sortes de dances.
- The gentleman & lady's companion; containing, the newest cotillions and country dances; to which is added, instances of ill manners, to be carefully avoided
- The complete system of English country dancing, containing all the figures ever used in English country dancing, with a variety of new figures, and new reels ...
- An analysis of country dancing: wherein are displayed all the figures ever used in country dances, in a way so easy and familiar, that persons of the meanest capacity may in a short time acquire (without the aid of a master) a complete knowledge of that r
- The dance of society: a critical analysis of all the standard quadrilles, round dances, 102 figures of le cotillon ("the german"), &c., including dissertations upon time and its accentuation, carriage, style, and other relative matter. By Wm. B. De Garmo
- For the furthur improvement of dancing, A treatis of chorography, or, Ye art of dancing country dances after a new character : in which the figures, steps & manner of performing are describ'd & ye rules demonstrated in an easie method adapted to the meane
- Dance halls. Ordinances governing the conduct of public dances and dance halls, city of Buffalo. Issued
- The Pastorall : Mr. Issac's new dance made for Her Majestys birth day 1713 / the tune by Mr. Paisible ; engraven in characters and figures for the use of masters writ
- The friendship : Mr. Isaac's new dance for the year 1715 / the tune by Mr. Paisible ; engraven in characters & figures for the use of masters writ
- A complete practical guide to the art of dancing. Containing descriptions of all fashionable and approved dances, full directions for calling the figures, the amount of music required; hints on etiquette, the toilet, etc.
- Wehman's complete dancing master and call book: containing a full and complete description of all the modern dances, together with the figures of the german.
- A Select Collection of Old English Plays, Vol. IX
- J.W. Pepper's universal dancing master, prompter's call book and violinist's guide : containing a description of all the figures and full explanation of the different steps used in dancing, together with the music of all the principal dances, arranged for
- Catalogue of the library of Henry W. Poor : masterpieces of printing, illuminated and other manuscripts, English literature of the Elizabethan and later periods, a rare collection of the English authors of the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, illustrated and extra-illustrated books, association books of remarkable interest, rare and artistic bookbindings, Americana, autographs and private book-club publications. Volume 2
- The art of dancing, historically illustrated. To which is added a few hints on etiquette; also, the figures, music, and necessary instruction for the performance of the most modern and approved dances ...
- The royall gailliarde : Mr. Isaac's new dance made for Her Majesty's birth day 1710 / the tune by Mr. Paisible ; engraven in characters & figures for the use of ma[ste]rs writt [sic]
- Old English Country Cottages
- Folk Dance Maharshtra
- Feudal manuals of English history : a series of popular sketches of our national history compiled at different periods, from the thirteenth century to the fifteenth, for the use of the feudal gentry and nobility : now first edited from the original manuscripts
- A select collection of old English plays (Volume 1)
- Dance at the Temple of the Wings, the Boynton-Quitzow family in Berkeley : oral history transcript / and related material, 1972-1973 (Volume 01)
- The modern dance; a historical and analytical treatment of the subject; religious, social, hygienic, industrial aspects as viewed by the pulpit, the press, medical authorities, municipal authorities, social workers, etc., by M. F. Ham ... illustrations
- The danciad; or, Dancer's monitor. Being a descriptive sketch in verse, on the different styles and methods of dancing quadrilles, waltzes, country dances, &c. &c. ... Together with observations on the laws regarding dancing, with extracts from the acts o
- The rigadoon royal : Mr. Isaac's new dance made for Her Majestys birth day 1711 / engraven in characters & figures for the use of masters writ
- The quadrille and cotillion panorama, or, Treatise on quadrille dancing, in two parts: with an explanation, in French and English, of all the quadrille & cotillion figures generally adopted, as described by diagrams on the plate,
- A collection of ball-dances perform'd at court: viz. the Richmond, the roundeau, the rigadoon, the favourite, the Spanheim, and the Britannia. All compos'd by Mr. Isaac, and writ down in characters,
- An essay for the further improvement of dancing; being a collection of figure dances, of several numbers, compos'd by the most eminent masters; describ'd in characters after the newest manner of Monsieur Feuillet. By E. Pemberton. To which is added, three
- The Godolphin : Mr. Isaac's new dance made for Her Majestys birth day 1714 / the tune by Mr. Paisible ; engraven in characters & figures for the use of masters writ
- bibliotheca anglo-poetica, or, A descriptive catalogue of a rare and rich collection of early English poetry : in the possession of Longman, Hurst, Rees, Orme, and Brown
- A bibliographical and critical account of the rarest books in the English language alphabetically arranged, which during the last fifty years have come under the observation of J. Payne Collier, F.S.A (Volume 01)
- A Collection Of Treaties,Engagements,And Sunnuds, Relating To India And Neighbouring Countries. Vol-Iii