| || |
A Journal Kept At Nootka Sound
by John Rodgers Jewitt
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- A View Of The Character, Manners, And Customs Of The North-americans: Comprehending An Accountof The Northern Indians, Of The Inhabitants Of Oonalashka And Nootka Sound, Of The Five Indian Nations Of Canada, Of The Inhabitants Of The United States, &c.
- Birds Of The Kotzebue Sound Region, Alaska
- A History Of The Puget Sound Country, Its Resources, Its Commerce And Its People
- Vancouver's Discovery Of Puget Sound: Portraits And Biographies Of The Men Honored In The Naming Of Geographic Features Of Northwestern America
- Pioneer Days On Puget Sound
- Pioneer Reminiscences Of Puget Sound; The Tragedy Of Leschi
- Life At Puget Sound, With Sketches Of Travel In Washington Territory, British Columbia, Oregon And California
- Norfolk, The Marine Metropolis Of Virginia, And The Sound And River Cities Of North Carolina: A Narrative
- A Narrative Of The Adventures And Sufferings Of John R. Jewitt, Only Survivor Of The Ship Boston During A Captivity Of Nearly Three Years Among The Indians Of Nootka Sound, With An Account Of The Manners, Mode Of Living And Religious Opinions Of The Natives
- A Narrative Of Some Passages In The History Of Eenoolooapik, A Young Esquimaux, Who Was Brought To Britain In 1839, In The Ship "neptune" Of Aberdeen; An Account Of The Discovery Of Hogarth's Sound; Remarks On The Northern Whale Fishery, And Suggestions For Its Improvement, &c. &c.