| || |
Copy of a Letter from Benjamin Banneker, to the Secretary of State, with his Answer.
by Benjamin Banneker
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- Copy Of A Letter From Benjamin Banneker
- Union Pacific Railroad: Letter From The Secretary Of The Treasury In Answer To A Resolution Of The House Of February 4 Relative To Reports Of The Union Pacific And Other Railroads To Be Made According To Law
- A Letter From The Reverend Mr. George Whitefield, To The Reverend Mr. John Wesley, In Answer To His Sermon, Entitled Free Grace.
- A Brief Instruction In The Worship Of God, And Discipline Of The Churches Of The New Testament, By Way Of Question And Answer, With An Explication And Confirmation Of Those Answers
- Answer To Dr. Priestley's Letters To A Philosophical Unbeliever: Part I
- Reply To Two Letters Addressed By Mr. Vankoughnet To The Superior Of The Seminary Of St. Sulpice Dated Respectively, September 12th 1884, And January 13th, 1885 : Also To An Extract From A Letter Of Mr. T. Walton, Indian Superintendent At Parry Sound, Dated September 2nd 1884
- Letter To The Hon. John B. Floyd, Secretary Of War, Presenting For His Consideration A New Plan For The Fortification Of Certain Points Of The Seacoast Of The United States
- A Letter To The Hon. Benjamin R. Curtis, Late Judge Of The Supreme Court Of The United States, In Review Of His Recently Published Pamphlet On The "emancipation Proclamation" Of The President
- Union And Central Pacific Railways: Letter From The Secretary Of War, Transmitting A Report On The Survey Of The Union And Central Pacific Railways
- Letter From The Secretary Of The Navy, Transmitting Sundry Statements, In Relation To The Expenditure Of Appropriations, To Reward The Officers And Crews Of Certain Vessels For Captures Made During The Late War With Great Britain
- Postscript to a letter addressed to his grace the Duke of Norfolk on occasion of Mr. Gladstone's recent expostulation and in answer to his vaticanism : together with the Decrees of the Vatican Council