| || |
Letter To The Hon. John B. Floyd, Secretary Of War, Presenting For His Consideration A New Plan For The Fortification Of Certain Points Of The Seacoast Of The United States
by James St. Clair Morton
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- Memoir On American Fortification: Submitted To The Hon. John B. Floyd, Secretary Of War
- Memoir On The Dangers And Defences Of New York City: Addressed To The Hon. John B. Floyd, Secretary Of War
- Circular Letter From Hon. John M. Bright
- A Letter To The Right Hon. Lord John Russell, On The Future Prospects Of Ireland
- Notes On The Two Jesuit Manuscripts Belonging To The Estate Of The Late Hon. John Neilson, Of Quebec, Canada
- Narrative Of An Expedition To The Source Of St. Peter's River, Lake Winnepeek, Lake Of The Woods, &c., &c. Performed In The Year 1823, By Order Of The Hon. J.c. Calhoun, Secretary Of War, Under The Command Of Stephen H. Long, Major U.s.t.e.
- The Report Of The Aborigines' Search Committee Of The Meeting For Sufferings, Read At The Yearly Meeting 1840: With The Address To Lord John Russell On His Becoming Secretary For The Colonies; That To Friends Settling In New Colonies, And Some Particulars Calculated To Give Information And Promote Interest Respecting The Present State Of Aboriginal Tribes
- Copy of a Letter from Benjamin Banneker, to the Secretary of State, with his Answer.
- Account of the Romansh Language - In a Letter to Sir John Pringle, Bart. P. R. S
- A Letter from George Whitefield to the Rev. Mr. John Wesley
- As I Have Loved You John 13:34 The Starting point of Christian Obediance
- Postscript to the second edition of Archdeacon Hare's letter to the Dean of Chichester : on Lord John Russel's letter to the the clergy of Bedford, and in reply to Mr. Trower's plain remarks
- A letter to the Hon. Richard Cavendish : on the recent judgement of the Court of Appeal, as affecting the doctrine of the Church
- A letter addressed to His Grace the Duke of Norfolk, on occasion of Mr. Gladstone's recent expostulation /by John Henry Newman
- Letters written during the years 1686, 1687, 1688, and addressed to John Ellis, esq. secretary to the commissioners of His Majesty's revenue in Ireland
- Orderly book and journal of Major John Hawks on the Ticonderoga-Crown Point campaign, under General Jeffrey Amherst, 1759-1760
- Aquifer Storage And Recovery In The Comprehensive Everglades Restoration Plan: A Critique Of The Pilot Projects And Related Plans For Asr In The Lake Okeechobee And Western Hillsboro Areas
- The Life And Letters Of George John Romanes, M.a., Ll.d., F.r.s.
- Encyclical Letter, Fides Et Ratio, Of The Supreme Pontiff John Paul Ii: To The Bishops Of The Catholic Church On The Relationship Between Faith And Reason
- A Letter From The Reverend Mr. George Whitefield, To The Reverend Mr. John Wesley, In Answer To His Sermon, Entitled Free Grace.
- The "damnatory Clauses" Of The Athanasian Creed Rationally Explained In A Letter To The Right Hon. W.e. Gladstone, M.p.
- Letters To The Rt. Rev. John Hughes, Roman Catholic Bishop Of New York
- Romanism At Home: Letters To The Hon. Roger B. Taney
- Letters And Correspondence Of John Henry Newman During His Life In The English Church, With A Brief Autobiography
- Letter From The Secretary Of The Navy, Transmitting Sundry Statements, In Relation To The Expenditure Of Appropriations, To Reward The Officers And Crews Of Certain Vessels For Captures Made During The Late War With Great Britain
- Biographical Sketches Of Hon. John C. Breckinridge, Democratic Nominee For President, And General Joseph Lane, Democratic Nominee For Vice President
- Letter To The Hon. Wm. C. Rives Of Virgina, On Slavery And The Union
- A Forty-niner In Utah, With The Stansbury Exploration Of Great Salt Lake: Letters And Journal Of John Hudson, 1848-50
- Union Pacific Railroad: Letter From The Secretary Of The Treasury In Answer To A Resolution Of The House Of February 4 Relative To Reports Of The Union Pacific And Other Railroads To Be Made According To Law
- Union And Central Pacific Railways: Letter From The Secretary Of War, Transmitting A Report On The Survey Of The Union And Central Pacific Railways
- A Letter To The Hon. Benjamin R. Curtis, Late Judge Of The Supreme Court Of The United States, In Review Of His Recently Published Pamphlet On The "emancipation Proclamation" Of The President
- Statue of Hon. John James Ingalls, erected in Statuary hall of the Capitol building at Washington. Proceedings in the Senate and House of representatives on the occasion of the reception and acceptance of the statue from the state of Kansas