| || |
by Samuel R. Gardiner
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
This Elibron Classics book is a facsimile reprint of a 1890 edition by Thacker, Spink & Co., Calcutta.
Related Free eBooks
- Adventures Of The Ojibbeway And Ioway Indians In England, France, And Belgium: Being Notes Of Eight Years' Travels And Residence In Europe With His North American Indian Collection
- "Remaining Causes of Indian Discontent"
- Indian Researches, Or, Facts Concerning The North American Indians, Including Notices Of Their Present State Of Improvement, In Their Social, Civil And Religious Condition; With Hints For Their Future Advancement
- Report Relating To The Affairs Of The Oka Indians Made To The Superintendent General Of Indian Affairs
- Indian Idylls, From The Sanskrit Of The Mahabharata
- In Indian Tents : Stories Told By Penobscot, Passamaquoddy And Mimac Indians To Abby L. Alger
- On The Indian Trail: Stories Of Missionary Work Among The Cree And Saulteaux Indians
- Traditions Of The North American Indians: Being A Second And Revised Edition Of Tales Of An Indian Camp
- Are The Indians Dying Out? Preliminary Observations Relating To Indian Civilization And Education
- The Indian Chief: An Account Of The Labours, Losses, Sufferings And Oppression Of Ke-zig-ko-e-ne-ne (david Sawyer), A Chief Of The Ojibbeway Indians In Canada West
- A View Of The Character, Manners, And Customs Of The North-americans: Comprehending An Accountof The Northern Indians, Of The Inhabitants Of Oonalashka And Nootka Sound, Of The Five Indian Nations Of Canada, Of The Inhabitants Of The United States, &c.
- Voyages And Travels Of An Indian Interpreter And Trader: Describing The Manners And Customs Of The North American Indians
- An Indian Teacher Among Indians