| || |
Regeneration: Being An Account Of The Social Work Of The Salvation Army In Great Britain
by H. Rider Haggard
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Many of the earliest books, particularly those dating back to the 1900s and before, are now extremely scarce and increasingly expensive. Hesperides Press are republishing these classic works in affordable, high quality, modern editions, using the original text and artwork.
Related Free eBooks
- The War Romance Of The Salvation Army
- Dope, Inc.: Britain's Opium War Against The U.s.
- A United States Army "scottsboro Case"
- Woman, Her Character, Culture And Calling A Full Discussion Of Woman's Work In The Home, The School, The Church And The Social Circle, With An Account Of Her Successful Labors In Moral And Social Reform
- Red-cross Knights Of The Salvation Army
- When the World Shook; being an account of the great adventure of Bastin, Bickley and Arbuthnot
- Annals of North America, being a concise account of the important events in the United States, the British provinces, and Mexico, from their discovery down to the present time (1492-1876) showing the steps in their political, religious, social, legislative, and industrial progress
- THE LONG WEEK END A SOCIAL HISTORY OF GREAT BRITAIN 1918-1939
- The naval war of 1812; or, The history of the United States navy during the last war with Great Britain, to which is appended an account of the battle of New Orleans
- The naval War of 1812 : the history of the United States Navy during the last war with Great Britain, to which is appended an account of the Battle of New Orleans (Volume 09)
- The Army Drum
- Hull-house Maps And Papers: A Presentation Of Nationalities And Wages And A Congested District Of Chicago, Together With Comments And Essays On Problems Growing Out Of The Social Conditions
- A Woman's Wartime Journal: An Account Of The Passage Over A Georgia Plantation Of Sherman's Army On The March To The Sea
- A Narrative Of Some Passages In The History Of Eenoolooapik, A Young Esquimaux, Who Was Brought To Britain In 1839, In The Ship "neptune" Of Aberdeen; An Account Of The Discovery Of Hogarth's Sound; Remarks On The Northern Whale Fishery, And Suggestions For Its Improvement, &c. &c.
- An Account Of The Trial Of Social Dance
- Salvation Through Inflation: The Economics Of Social Credit
- Chapters On Social Science As Connected With The Administration Of State Charities
- The New Fiscal Federalism And The Social Safety Net: A View From California
- Account Of The Poor Fund And Other Charities Held In Trust By The Old South Society, City Of Boston
- Trimsharp's Account Of Himself: A Sketch Of His Life, Together With A Brief History Of The Education Of The Blind, And Their Achievement; To Which Is Added A Collection Of Poems Composed By Himself
- Low-life Deeps: An Account Of The Strange Fish To Be Found There
- The regeneration of britain