| || |
Five Thousand Miles Underground
by Roy Rockwood
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Cheap rip-off of Journey to Center of the Earth. Hey, if you liked Wing Commander, you'll love this one. Or at least appreciate it. By Roy Rockwood.
Throughout a big shed, filled for the most part with huge pieces of machinery, echoed the voice of Professor Amos Henderson. He did not look up from a small engine over which he was bending. "Washington! Where are you? Why don't you answer me?" From somewhere underneath an immense pile of iron, steel and aluminum came the voice of a colored man.
About the Author
Roy Rockwood is apparently a pseudonym for a number of authors writing for the Stratemeyer Syndicate, which published hundreds of books and series, including Bomba the Jungle Boy and the Great Marvel Series.
Related Free eBooks
- The Five Thousand Miles Underground ; Or Mystery Of The Centre Of The Earth,
- Five Thousand Miles Underground, Or, The Mystery Of The Centre Of The Earth
- Roosevelt among the people; being an account of the fourteen thousand mile journey from ocean to ocean of Theodore Roosevelt, twenty-sixth president of the United States. Together wih the public speeches made by him during the journey
- Two Thousand Miles On An Automobile - Being A Desultory Narrative Of A Trip Through New England, New York, - Canada, And The West, By "Chauffeur"
- The Running a Thousand Miles for Freedom; or escape of William and Ellen Craft from slavery
- A Ramble of Six Thousand Miles through the United States of America
- A New Voyage to Carolina, containing the exact description and natural history of that country; together with the present state thereof; and a journal of a thousand miles, travel'd thro' several nations of Indians; giving a particular account of their cus
- A Thousand Miles In The Rob Roy Canoe On Rivers And Lakes Of Europe
- American Scenes, and Christian Slavery - A Recent Tour of Four Thousand Miles in the United States
- Running a thousand miles for freedom
- Three Years Travels Through The Interior Parts Of North-america For More Than Five Thousand Miles
- The Pampas And Andes: A Thousand Miles' Walk Across South America
- Running A Thousand Miles For Freedom: Or, The Escape Of William And Ellen Craft From Slavery
- New Voyage to Carolina, containing the exact description and natural history of that country; together with the present state thereof; and a journal of a thousand miles, travel'd thro' several nations of Indians; giving a particular account of their custo