| || |
A treatise on the theory and practice of dancing, with an appropriate poem, in two cantos, and plates illustrative of the art.
by James P. Cassidy ..
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- A Treatise On The Theory And Practice Of Dancing
- Sketches Relative To The History And Theory, But More Especially To The Practice Of Dancing
- The Ball Room Guide, Being A Compendium Of The Theory, Practice, And Etiquette Of Dancing
- The code of Terpsichore. The art of dancing, comprising its theory and practice, and a history of its rise and progress, from the earliest times .
- The ball room guide, being a compendium of the theory, practice, and etiquette of dancing, embracing the newest quadrilles, polkas ... also, the Meyen quadrille, as taught
- The quadrille and cotillion panorama, or, Treatise on quadrille dancing, in two parts: with an explanation, in French and English, of all the quadrille & cotillion figures generally adopted, as described by diagrams on the plate,
- Sketches relative to the history and theory, but more especially to the practice of dancing ... Intended as hints to the young teachers of the art of dancing.
- The art of dancing; its theory and practice, by F. Leslie Clendenen. Drawings
- Irene: A Poem In Six Cantos; Miscellaneous Poems
- The Art Of Dancing: Its Theory And Practice
- Notes on life insurance, the theory of life insurance practically explained; an elementary treatise on the principles governing life insurance, and their technical application. Designed especially for the use of colleges, students and all persons interested in the subject
- The Theory And Practice Of Education
- Computer Communication network design-experience with theory and practice
- Neology not true, and truth not new : three short treatises concerning F.D. Maurice's Vere Street sermons, The Rev. Prof. Jowett's doctrine on "The righteousness of God," J.L. Davies' reply to "Atonement by propitiation," with that treatise also, and a summary of the atonement controversy
- An elementary treatise on the theory of equations : with a collection of examples
- Game Design Theory & Practice
- Theory and Practice of Non-linear and Interactive Narrative, Spring 2003
- A treatise on navigation and nautical astronomy, including the theory of compass deviations, prepared for use as a text-book at the U. S. Naval academy
- Theories and Practices of Motion Analysis
- Semantic Inspection of Software Artifacts: From Theory To Practice
- Programming Languages: Theory and Practice
- The Theory And Practice Of Banking
- The dancing-master: or, The art of dancing explained ... In two parts ... The whole containing sixty figures drawn from the life, and curiously engraved on copper plates. Done from the French of Monsieur Rameau,
- A treatise on the mathematical theory of the motion of fluids [microform
- The theory of good and evil : a treatise on moral philosophy (Volume 1)
- An elementary treatise on the differential calculus, containing the theory of plane curves, with numerous examples
- The theory of finance: being a short treatise on the doctrine of interest and annuities-certain
- The theory and practice of interpolation; including mechanical quadrature and other important problems concerned with the tabular values of functions
- A treatise on the use and peculiar advantages of dancing and exercises, considered as a means of refinement and physical development ...
- Bolshevism; practice and theory
- The State In Theory And Practice
- Clog dancing made easy. The elements and practice of that art arranged, simplified and corrected ...
- Letters on dancing, reducing this elegant and healthful exercise to easy scientific principles ... By E. A. Théleur ... Illustrated by twenty-four copper-plate engravings,
- Interactive and Non-Linear Narrative: Theory and Practice, Spring 2004
- Human Rights in Theory and Practice, Spring 2005