| || |
Letters on dancing, reducing this elegant and healthful exercise to easy scientific principles ... By E. A. Théleur ... Illustrated by twenty-four copper-plate engravings,
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- Letters On Dancing, Reducing This Elegant And Healthful Exercise To Easy Scientific Principles
- The dancing-master: or, The art of dancing explained ... In two parts ... The whole containing sixty figures drawn from the life, and curiously engraved on copper plates. Done from the French of Monsieur Rameau,
- Elements And Principles Of The Art Of Dancing, As Used In The Polite And Fashionable Circles
- A system of logic, ratiocinative and inductive : being a connected view of the principles of evidence, and the methods of scientific investigation. Volume 1
- Sri Virupaksha Sree Rama Copper Plate Inscriptions
- Shakespeare as a dramatic artist : a popular illustration of the principles of scientific criticism
- Elements and principles of the art of dancing, as used in the polite and fashionable circles, also rules of deportment and descriptions of manners of civility, appertaining to that art: from the French of J. H. G.,
- The quadrille and cotillion panorama, or, Treatise on quadrille dancing, in two parts: with an explanation, in French and English, of all the quadrille & cotillion figures generally adopted, as described by diagrams on the plate,
- The royal ball-room guide and etiquette of the drawingroom, containing the newest and most elegant dances and a short history of dancing.
- Orchesography; or, The art of dancing by characters and demonstrative figures. Wherein the whole art is explain'd; with compleat tables of all steps us'd in dancing, and rules for the motions of the arms, &c. Whereby any person (who understands dancing) m
- The art of dancing, historically illustrated. To which is added a few hints on etiquette; also, the figures, music, and necessary instruction for the performance of the most modern and approved dances ...
- A treatise on the theory and practice of dancing, with an appropriate poem, in two cantos, and plates illustrative of the art.
- A system of logic, ratiocinative and inductive : being a connected view of the principles of evidence and the methods of scientific investigation
- Annales de l'imprimerie des Elsevier, ou, Histoire de leur famille et de leurs editions
- The Principles Of Scientific Management
- A Treatise On The Use And Particular Advantages Of Dancing And Exercises, Considered As A Means Of Refinement And Physical Development
- The works of Alexandre Dumas : copiously illustrated with elegant pen and ink and wood engravings, specially drawn for this edition by eminent French and American artists - The Queen's Necklace and Taking the Bastille