| || |
Clog dancing made easy. The elements and practice of that art arranged, simplified and corrected ...
by Henry Tucker
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- Clog Dancing Made Easy
- Jig, Clog, And Breakdown Dancing Made Easy, With Sketches Of Noted Jig Dancers
- The ball room guide, being a compendium of the theory, practice, and etiquette of dancing, embracing the newest quadrilles, polkas ... also, the Meyen quadrille, as taught
- Elements of the art of dancing; with a description of the principal figures in the quadrille.
- Sketches relative to the history and theory, but more especially to the practice of dancing ... Intended as hints to the young teachers of the art of dancing.
- Elements and principles of the art of dancing, as used in the polite and fashionable circles, also rules of deportment and descriptions of manners of civility, appertaining to that art: from the French of J. H. G.,
- The art of dancing; its theory and practice, by F. Leslie Clendenen. Drawings
- A treatise on the theory and practice of dancing, with an appropriate poem, in two cantos, and plates illustrative of the art.
- J.W. Pepper's universal dancing master, prompter's call book and violinist's guide : containing a description of all the figures and full explanation of the different steps used in dancing, together with the music of all the principal dances, arranged for
- The elements of Euclid, Viz. the first six books, together with the eleventh and twelfth. The errors, by which Theon, or others, have long ago vitiated these books, are corrected, and some of Euclid's demonstrations are restored. Also, the book of Euclid's Data, in like manner corrected
- The latest method, home instruction by mail, dancing courses ... arranged and ed.
- The Elements Of Christian Science: A Treatise Upon Moral Philosophy And Practice
- Elements Of The Art Of Dancing
- A Treatise On The Theory And Practice Of Dancing
- Elements And Principles Of The Art Of Dancing, As Used In The Polite And Fashionable Circles
- Sketches Relative To The History And Theory, But More Especially To The Practice Of Dancing
- An Appeal To All Christians, Especially The Members Of The Methodist Episcopal Church, Against The Practice Of Social Dancing
- A Treatise On The Elements Of Dancing
- The Art Of Dancing: Its Theory And Practice
- Dancing Made Easy
- Powell's Art Of Dancing, Or Dancing Made Easy
- The Ball Room Guide, Being A Compendium Of The Theory, Practice, And Etiquette Of Dancing
- The code of Terpsichore. The art of dancing, comprising its theory and practice, and a history of its rise and progress, from the earliest times .