| || |
The ball room guide, being a compendium of the theory, practice, and etiquette of dancing, embracing the newest quadrilles, polkas ... also, the Meyen quadrille, as taught
by H. Meyen ..
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- The Ball Room Guide, Being A Compendium Of The Theory, Practice, And Etiquette Of Dancing
- The royal ball-room guide and etiquette of the drawingroom, containing the newest and most elegant dances and a short history of dancing.
- Beadle's Dime Ball-room Companion And Guide To Dancing
- Brookes on modern dancing, containing a full description of all dances, as practised in the ball room and at private parties, together with an essay on etiquette.
- Prof. M. J. Koncen's Quadrille Call Book And Ball Room Guide
- Dancing And Prompting, Etiquette And Deportment Of Society And Ball Room
- The Royal Ball-room Guide And Etiquette Of The Drawingroom
- Handbook of ball-room dancing, by Paymaster-Commander A. M. Cree, R.N., with an introduction
- Dick's Quadrille Call-book, And Ball-room Prompter
- Roberts' Manual Of Fashionable Dancing And Vade Mecum For The Ball-room
- How To Dance: A Complete Ball-room And Party Guide
- American Dancing Master, And Ball-room Prompter
- American dancing master, and ball-room prompter : containing about five hundred dances ...
- Sketches relative to the history and theory, but more especially to the practice of dancing ... Intended as hints to the young teachers of the art of dancing.
- A treatise on the theory and practice of dancing, with an appropriate poem, in two cantos, and plates illustrative of the art.
- The Ball-room Manual Of Contra Dances And Social Cotillons, With Remarks On Quadrilles And Spanish Sance
- The art of dancing; its theory and practice, by F. Leslie Clendenen. Drawings
- Handbook Of Ball-room Dancing
- Prof. Clendenen's Fashionable Quadrille Book And Guide To Etiquette
- The Art Of Dancing: Its Theory And Practice
- A Treatise On The Theory And Practice Of Dancing
- Sketches Relative To The History And Theory, But More Especially To The Practice Of Dancing
- A complete practical guide to the art of dancing. Containing descriptions of all fashionable and approved dances, full directions for calling the figures, the amount of music required; hints on etiquette, the toilet, etc.
- The Ball-room Guide, With Coloured Plates
- The code of Terpsichore. The art of dancing, comprising its theory and practice, and a history of its rise and progress, from the earliest times .
- Ball-room Dancing Without A Master
- The Ball-room Monitor: Or, Guide To The Learner
- Cartier And Baron's Practical Illustrated Waltz Instructor, Ball Room Guide, And Call Book
- Cartier's Practical Illustrated Waltz Instructor, Ball Room Guide, And Call Book
- Guide complet de la danse. Contenant le quadrille, la polka, la polka-mazurka ... avec la musique,
- IBM TotalStorage DS300 and DS400 Best Practices Guide
- The art of dancing, historically illustrated. To which is added a few hints on etiquette; also, the figures, music, and necessary instruction for the performance of the most modern and approved dances ...
- Interactive and Non-Linear Narrative: Theory and Practice, Spring 2004
- Programming Languages: Theory and Practice
- Semantic Inspection of Software Artifacts: From Theory To Practice