| || |
The quadrille and cotillion panorama, or, Treatise on quadrille dancing, in two parts: with an explanation, in French and English, of all the quadrille & cotillion figures generally adopted, as described by diagrams on the plate,
by Thomas Wilson ..
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- The dancing-master: or, The art of dancing explained ... In two parts ... The whole containing sixty figures drawn from the life, and curiously engraved on copper plates. Done from the French of Monsieur Rameau,
- The complete system of English country dancing, containing all the figures ever used in English country dancing, with a variety of new figures, and new reels ...
- Elements of the art of dancing; with a description of the principal figures in the quadrille.
- The Quadrille And Cotillion Panorama
- An analysis of country dancing: wherein are displayed all the figures ever used in country dances, in a way so easy and familiar, that persons of the meanest capacity may in a short time acquire (without the aid of a master) a complete knowledge of that r
- A treatise on the theory and practice of dancing, with an appropriate poem, in two cantos, and plates illustrative of the art.
- J.W. Pepper's universal dancing master, prompter's call book and violinist's guide : containing a description of all the figures and full explanation of the different steps used in dancing, together with the music of all the principal dances, arranged for
- Fenelon's Treatise On The Education Of Daughters, Translated From The French And Adapted To English Readers, With An Original Chapter, "on Religious Studies"
- Letters on dancing, reducing this elegant and healthful exercise to easy scientific principles ... By E. A. Théleur ... Illustrated by twenty-four copper-plate engravings,
- The palace of pleasure; Elizabethan versions of Italian and French novels from Boccaccio, Bandello, Cinthio, Straparola, Queen Magaret of Navarre, and others. Done into English by William Painter. Now again edited for the fourth time by Joseph Jacobs Volume 2
- A complete practical guide to the art of dancing. Containing descriptions of all fashionable and approved dances, full directions for calling the figures, the amount of music required; hints on etiquette, the toilet, etc.
- Wehman's complete dancing master and call book: containing a full and complete description of all the modern dances, together with the figures of the german.
- Orchesography; or, The art of dancing by characters and demonstrative figures. Wherein the whole art is explain'd; with compleat tables of all steps us'd in dancing, and rules for the motions of the arms, &c. Whereby any person (who understands dancing) m
- For the furthur improvement of dancing, A treatis of chorography, or, Ye art of dancing country dances after a new character : in which the figures, steps & manner of performing are describ'd & ye rules demonstrated in an easie method adapted to the meane
- The art of dancing, historically illustrated. To which is added a few hints on etiquette; also, the figures, music, and necessary instruction for the performance of the most modern and approved dances ...
- Catalogue of books in English, French and German belonging to the
- An analysis of country dancing, wherein all the figures used in that polite amusement are rendered familiar by engraved lines. Containing also, directions for composing almost any number of figures to one tune, with some entire new reels; together with th
- The ball room guide, being a compendium of the theory, practice, and etiquette of dancing, embracing the newest quadrilles, polkas ... also, the Meyen quadrille, as taught
- The treasures of Terpsichore; or, A companion for the ballroom. Being a collection of all the most popular English country dances, arrange alphabetically, with proper figures to each dance.
- Ontario Teachers' Manuals - The Teaching of English to French Speaking Pupils
- The Niagara frontier : embracing sketches of its early history, and Indian, French and English local names. --
- English/Chinese Picture Dictionary
- Catalogue of the library of Robert Hoe of New York : illuminated manuscripts, incunabula, historical bindings, early English literature, rare Americana, French illustrated books, eighteenth century English authors, autographs, manuscripts, etc. ... to be sold by auction ... by the Anderson Auction Company ... New York Volume 2
- Catalogue of the library of Robert Hoe of New York : illuminated manuscripts, incunabula, historical bindings, early English literature, rare Americana, French illustrated books, eighteenth century English authors, autographs, manuscripts, etc. ... : to be sold by auction beginning ... April 24, 1911[-November 18, 1912] by the Anderson Auction Company ... New York
- Korean--English Dictionary
- French And English Philosophers
- The four daughters of God : a study of the versions of this allegory, with special reference to those in Latin, French, and English
- The fight at Dame Europa's school : showing how the German boy thrashed the French boy; and how the English boy looked on
- Elements and principles of the art of dancing, as used in the polite and fashionable circles, also rules of deportment and descriptions of manners of civility, appertaining to that art: from the French of J. H. G.,
- Social dancing of to-day, demonstrated by Mr. John Murray Anderson; with text, twenty-nine diagrams and fifty-two illustrations from photographs
- The danciad; or, Dancer's monitor. Being a descriptive sketch in verse, on the different styles and methods of dancing quadrilles, waltzes, country dances, &c. &c. ... Together with observations on the laws regarding dancing, with extracts from the acts o
- A treatise on the use and peculiar advantages of dancing and exercises, considered as a means of refinement and physical development ...
- Neology not true, and truth not new : three short treatises concerning F.D. Maurice's Vere Street sermons, The Rev. Prof. Jowett's doctrine on "The righteousness of God," J.L. Davies' reply to "Atonement by propitiation," with that treatise also, and a summary of the atonement controversy
- Society for Pure English, Tract 5 - The Englishing of French Words; The Dialectal Words in Blunden's Poems
- A Treatise Divided Into Three Parts, Touching The Inconveniences, That The Importation Of Tobacco Out Of Spain, Hath Brought Into This Land