| || |
The dancing-master: or, The art of dancing explained ... In two parts ... The whole containing sixty figures drawn from the life, and curiously engraved on copper plates. Done from the French of Monsieur Rameau,
by J. Essex ..
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
Related Free eBooks
- The quadrille and cotillion panorama, or, Treatise on quadrille dancing, in two parts: with an explanation, in French and English, of all the quadrille & cotillion figures generally adopted, as described by diagrams on the plate,
- J.W. Pepper's universal dancing master, prompter's call book and violinist's guide : containing a description of all the figures and full explanation of the different steps used in dancing, together with the music of all the principal dances, arranged for
- Wehman's complete dancing master and call book: containing a full and complete description of all the modern dances, together with the figures of the german.
- An essay for the further improvement of dancing; being a collection of figure dances, of several numbers, compos'd by the most eminent masters; describ'd in characters after the newest manner of Monsieur Feuillet. By E. Pemberton. To which is added, three
- Letters on dancing, reducing this elegant and healthful exercise to easy scientific principles ... By E. A. Théleur ... Illustrated by twenty-four copper-plate engravings,
- The Art Of Dancing Explained By Reading And Figures
- An analysis of country dancing: wherein are displayed all the figures ever used in country dances, in a way so easy and familiar, that persons of the meanest capacity may in a short time acquire (without the aid of a master) a complete knowledge of that r
- An analysis of country dancing, wherein all the figures used in that polite amusement are rendered familiar by engraved lines. Containing also, directions for composing almost any number of figures to one tune, with some entire new reels; together with th
- The Dancing-master: Or, The Art Of Dancing Explained
- History of the American clock business for the past sixty years, and life of Chauncey Jerome
- The Pastorall : Mr. Issac's new dance made for Her Majestys birth day 1713 / the tune by Mr. Paisible ; engraven in characters and figures for the use of masters writ
- The friendship : Mr. Isaac's new dance for the year 1715 / the tune by Mr. Paisible ; engraven in characters & figures for the use of masters writ
- American dancing master, and ball-room prompter : containing about five hundred dances ...
- A complete practical guide to the art of dancing. Containing descriptions of all fashionable and approved dances, full directions for calling the figures, the amount of music required; hints on etiquette, the toilet, etc.
- The story of my life : being reminiscences of sixty years' public service in Canada
- The works of Alexandre Dumas : copiously illustrated with elegant pen and ink and wood engravings, specially drawn for this edition by eminent French and American artists - The Queen's Necklace and Taking the Bastille
- Orchesography; or, The art of dancing by characters and demonstrative figures. Wherein the whole art is explain'd; with compleat tables of all steps us'd in dancing, and rules for the motions of the arms, &c. Whereby any person (who understands dancing) m
- The rigadoon royal : Mr. Isaac's new dance made for Her Majestys birth day 1711 / engraven in characters & figures for the use of masters writ
- The Godolphin : Mr. Isaac's new dance made for Her Majestys birth day 1714 / the tune by Mr. Paisible ; engraven in characters & figures for the use of masters writ
- Sri Virupaksha Sree Rama Copper Plate Inscriptions
- Elements of the art of dancing; with a description of the principal figures in the quadrille.
- Secret history of the French under Richelieu and Mazarin or, Life and time of Madame de Chevreuse
- The complete system of English country dancing, containing all the figures ever used in English country dancing, with a variety of new figures, and new reels ...
- Notes on life insurance, the theory of life insurance practically explained; an elementary treatise on the principles governing life insurance, and their technical application. Designed especially for the use of colleges, students and all persons interested in the subject
- The life and death of Mary Magdalene : a legendary poem in two parts about A. D. 1620
- Elements and principles of the art of dancing, as used in the polite and fashionable circles, also rules of deportment and descriptions of manners of civility, appertaining to that art: from the French of J. H. G.,
- Drawn From Life
- For the furthur improvement of dancing, A treatis of chorography, or, Ye art of dancing country dances after a new character : in which the figures, steps & manner of performing are describ'd & ye rules demonstrated in an easie method adapted to the meane
- The art of dancing, historically illustrated. To which is added a few hints on etiquette; also, the figures, music, and necessary instruction for the performance of the most modern and approved dances ...
- Fiqh And Fuqaha: An Introduction To Fiqh Containing Forty Four Life Sketches Of The Great Past Masters
- I Couldn't Paint Golden Angels: Sixty Years Of Commonplace Life And Anarchist Agitation
- American Dancing Master, And Ball-room Prompter
- Wehman's Complete Dancing Master And Call Book
- Dancing And Its Relations To Education And Social Life, With A New Method Of Instruction
- J.w. Pepper's Universal Dancing Master, Prompter's Call Book And Violinist's Guide