| || |
The Fashionable Dancer's Casket: Or, The Ball-room Instructor
by Charles Durang
(Respecting the intellectual property of others is utmost important to us, we make every effort to make sure we only link to legitimate sites, such as those sites owned by authors and publishers. If you have any questions about these links, please contact us.)
This reproduction of a famous nineteenth-century guide to Civil War dance includes illustrations and step-by-step instructions that are perfect for the modern reenact, historian, or anyone who is interested in the history of dance.
Related Free eBooks
- Cartier's Practical Illustrated Waltz Instructor, Ball Room Guide, And Call Book
- Cartier And Baron's Practical Illustrated Waltz Instructor, Ball Room Guide, And Call Book
- Roberts' Manual Of Fashionable Dancing And Vade Mecum For The Ball-room
- American Dancing Master, And Ball-room Prompter
- Handbook Of Ball-room Dancing
- Dick's Quadrille Call-book, And Ball-room Prompter
- How To Dance: A Complete Ball-room And Party Guide
- The Ball-room Manual Of Contra Dances And Social Cotillons, With Remarks On Quadrilles And Spanish Sance
- Complete Ball-room Hand Book
- Prof. M. J. Koncen's Quadrille Call Book And Ball Room Guide
- Dancing And Prompting, Etiquette And Deportment Of Society And Ball Room
- Leaflets Of The Ball Room
- The Ball Room Guide, Being A Compendium Of The Theory, Practice, And Etiquette Of Dancing
- The Ball-room Instructer
- The Pocket Ball-room Prompter
- The Prompter's Own Book: Or, Rowe's Calls For The Ball Room
- The Scholars' Companion And Ball-room Vade Mecum
- The Ball-room Monitor: Or, Guide To The Learner
- Beadle's Dime Ball-room Companion And Guide To Dancing
- Ball-room Dancing Without A Master
- The Ball-room Guide, With Coloured Plates
- The Royal Ball-room Guide And Etiquette Of The Drawingroom
- From The Ball-room To Hell
- The ball room guide, being a compendium of the theory, practice, and etiquette of dancing, embracing the newest quadrilles, polkas ... also, the Meyen quadrille, as taught
- The royal ball-room guide and etiquette of the drawingroom, containing the newest and most elegant dances and a short history of dancing.
- American dancing master, and ball-room prompter : containing about five hundred dances ...
- The scholars' companion and ball-room vade mecum ... With hints and instructions respecting toilet, deportment,&c., &c. ...
- Handbook of ball-room dancing, by Paymaster-Commander A. M. Cree, R.N., with an introduction
- Brookes on modern dancing, containing a full description of all dances, as practised in the ball room and at private parties, together with an essay on etiquette.
- A Translation Of Nine Of The Most Fashionable Quadrilles, Consisting Of Fifty French Country Dances, As Performed In England And Scotland
- "tips To Dancers," Good Manners For Ballroom And Dance Hall
- Familiar Dialogues On Dancing, Between A Minister And A Dancer
- Dancers And Dancing: A Calm And Rational View Of The Dancing Question
- The Nature And Tendency Of Balls
- A Solemn Warning To Dancers