Browse Free Online Books and eBooks:
- A complete practical guide to the art of dancing. Containing descriptions of all fashionable and approved dances, full directions for calling the figures, the amount of music required; hints on etiquette, the toilet, etc.
- A short essay on the Christian religion : descriptive of the advantages which have accrued to society by the establishment of it, as contrasted with the manners and customs of mankind before that happy period ; to which are added a few occasional remarks on philosophers in general, as also on some of the objections started against the Chkistian [sic] religion by the fashionable writers of the present age ; the whole proposed as a preservative against the pernicious doctrines which have overwhelmed France with misery and desolation
- A Translation Of Nine Of The Most Fashionable Quadrilles, Consisting Of Fifty French Country Dances, As Performed In England And Scotland
- Coulon's Hand-book; Containing All The Last New And Fashionable Dances
- Coulon's Hand-book; containing all the last new and fashionable dances, and also some important remarks on dancing & deportment ...
- Elements And Principles Of The Art Of Dancing, As Used In The Polite And Fashionable Circles
- Elements and principles of the art of dancing, as used in the polite and fashionable circles, also rules of deportment and descriptions of manners of civility, appertaining to that art: from the French of J. H. G.,
- Fashionable Adventures Of Joshua Craig, The; A Novel
- Prof. Clendenen's Fashionable Quadrille Book And Guide To Etiquette
- Roberts' Manual Of Fashionable Dancing And Vade Mecum For The Ball-room
- The Fashionable Adventures Of Joshua Craig
- The Fashionable Dancer's Casket: Or, The Ball-room Instructor
- The Old Colony Railroad: Its Connections, Popular Resorts, And Fashionable Watering-places
Browse Related Categories: